Anyone else see trouble ahead...

The Dean

If you've seen these ads, you know that Burger King is doing "pranks" as part of their new ad campaign. Not only are these ads totally unrelated to Burger King food (and void of humor), I think they are a lawsuit (and/or bad PR) waiting to happen.

I can't imagine any corporate lawyer giving the OK on this campaign, but I can imagine a room full of toadies shaking their heads in agreement when their boss presented the idea to them. Obviously, nobody had the guts to say, "Are you fuc#ing drunk, boss? You know a bunch of morons will copy this campaign (complete with giant Burger King) and post their work on youtube*. You also know somebody will do something incredibly stupid/cruel and people WILL be hurt and WILL sue us."

*Of course, that was the likely appeal of the campaign.

I like their fries and their double cheeseburger. My wife likes their onion rings.

So we visit one, once a year, to see if anything has changed.

Is it filthy? Check.

Are the employees still breathing through their mouths? Check.

Will the order be messed up? Check.

They never disappoint...

I like their fries and their double cheeseburger. My wife likes their onion rings.

So we visit one, once a year, to see if anything has changed.

Is it filthy? Check.

Are the employees still breathing through their mouths? Check.

Will the order be messed up? Check.

They never disappoint...

Has their food gotten progressively worse over the years? CHECK! :lol:

Hardees got their commercials yanked for their biscuit holes. If anyone didn't see them, they introduced biscuit holes and compared them to donut holes in a blind taste test. Of course, Hardees being hardees, compared them by having people select the "B" hole or the "A" hole. You can see where that one went. They were pretty damn funny tho. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmpisOn4FmE

Hardees got their commercials yanked for their biscuit holes. If anyone didn't see them, they introduced biscuit holes and compared them to donut holes in a blind taste test. Of course, Hardees being hardees, compared them by having people select the "B" hole or the "A" hole. You can see where that one went. They were pretty damn funny tho. :wallbash:

I haven't seen the BK commercials(All bow to the DVR), but this Hardees commercial was damn funny.

Hardees got their commercials yanked for their biscuit holes. If anyone didn't see them, they introduced biscuit holes and compared them to donut holes in a blind taste test. Of course, Hardees being hardees, compared them by having people select the "B" hole or the "A" hole. You can see where that one went. They were pretty damn funny tho. :wallbash:

At least it was funny, the first time.

I admit, thought, that I was shocked they went with that ad, and that it actually aired for a while.