Bell Starting at RT Tonight

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:beer:B-):)

What Jason Peters actually said and meant: "I was thinking about it sometimes. If you get beat on a play and you think about your contract. It doesn't affect me that much if our QB gets killed or if I lead the NFL in sacks-allowed - everyone that doesn't play against me is voting me to the Pro Bowl anyway. I thought about it some early in the year but later on in the year it wasn't a big deal - I figured, WTF? I'll just skip the last two games like I did last season, and I'll be outa here by summer!"

You think when Evans drops a pass, he thinks about his contract? When Edwards gets sacked, he's thinking, "I'm not making enough money? "If you get beat on a play and you think about your contract" isn't letting your contract affect your play???

Wake up and smell the coffee, man. :rolleyes:

Do I think Evans thinks about his contract? Um, Evans has a good contract, so it's not likely.

Do I think that Evans thinks for an instant or two about whatever is exciting or pissing him off in his life as he heads back to the huddle once in a while. Duh! Of course he does.

And he's so healthy that two days later he sat out. :rolleyes:

You questioned whether he would recover, Senator. You did that. :beer: If you are so horribly freaked with hatred that you seriously think that giving a guy a morning off after he has already practiced with a recovering injury calls into question his ability to recover, you are the one who isn't in touch with reality.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Typical. Peters has been back at practice for days now. But this is positive news about Jason Peters, so no matter how often he sees it, it will not penetrate the Senator's anti-Peters mental bunker. Funny stuff.

Geez, someone better tell that to Andy Reid...

Eagles | Several players miss morning practice Wednesday

Wed, 05 Aug 2009 11:15:03 -0700

Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid said TE Cornelius Ingram (knee), DE Victor Abiamiri (pectoral), OT Shawn Andrews (back), CB Ellis Hobbs (stinger), DT Trevor Laws (hamstring), OT Jason Peters (quadriceps) and TE Matt Schobel (undisclosed) did not participate in morning practice Wednesday, Aug. 5.

Eagles | Reid provides several injury updates

Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:05:07 -0700

Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid said OT Jason Peters (quad) did not practice Friday, July 31. CB Asante Samuel (hamstring) and DT Trevor Laws (hamstring) are making progress; OL Shawn Andrews (back) is also feeling a little better. Reid said CB Victor Harris (ankle) was also feeling better Friday.

Eagles | Peters placed on PUP list

Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:51:57 -0700

Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid said during his press conference that OT Jason Peters (quadriceps) been placed on the Physically Unable to Perform list.

Yep...sounds like FatBoy's healthy and ready to go! :rolleyes:

You questioned whether he would recover, Senator. You did that. :rolleyes: If you are so horribly freaked with hatred that you seriously think that giving a guy a morning off after he has already practiced with a recovering injury calls into question his ability to recover, you are the one who isn't in touch with reality.

If by "recover" you mean practice for 2 hours, look bad, and then go back to rehabbing, then yes, he "recovered." :beer: