Did You Know That George's Character In Seinfeld

Steely Dan

Link

RULA: Who’s Pauline?

GEORGE: Pauline? . . . Wait a minute. I got it. My brother once impregnated a woman named Pauline.

My sister who's an absolute Seinfeld nut didn't know that. I wonder why he was never mentioned more or showed up on the show at least once. :lol:

...though he never made an appearance on the show, George has mentioned that he has a brother multiple times.[4][5] George's close friend Jerry Seinfeld (Jerry Seinfeld) described Frank and Estelle as "psychopaths",[6] and said in "The Chinese Woman" that, if they had divorced when George was young, he "could have been normal".[7] George also describes himself as the result of his parents having stayed together.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Costanza

I have noticed that.

The biggest thing that bothers me -- don't ask me why -- has always been, early in the series, when Kramer rails against taking baths and soaking "in your own filth." Yet, later in the series, when the four are discussing bathroom habits (like, do you pee in the shower?), Kramer says "Oh, I only take baths" or something to that effect.

Their joke/story arcs are amazing, but come on! That's just inconsistency. Maybe I'm missing something.

I have noticed that.

The biggest thing that bothers me -- don't ask me why -- has always been, early in the series, when Kramer rails against taking baths and soaking "in your own filth." Yet, later in the series, when the four are discussing bathroom habits (like, do you pee in the shower?), Kramer says "Oh, I only take baths" or something to that effect.

Their joke/story arcs are amazing, but come on! That's just inconsistency. Maybe I'm missing something.

A lot of shows and movies have little things you can find that are wrong. Link

I have noticed that.

Kramer isn't exactly the most stable character. I don't find changes in his behaviors, or preferences, all that disturbing. He's supposed to be flaky like that.

In general., though, those kinds of things bother me.

Kramer isn't exactly the most stable character. I don't find changes in his behaviors, or preferences, all that disturbing. He's supposed to be flaky like that.

In general., though, those kinds of things bother me.

That's what I've always hoped. That it was an "in" joke for big-time fans.

Also, I'm not sure if you guys heard this, but upcoming episodes of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" will reunite all the "Seinfeld" main characters for a show arc about reuniting the "Seinfeld" characters. Larry David said a real reunion is unlikely.

Link

Also, I'm not sure if you guys heard this, but upcoming episodes of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" will reunite all the "Seinfeld" main characters for a show arc about reuniting the "Seinfeld" characters. Larry David said a real reunion is unlikely.

Link

:lol:

Speaking of lost brothers, what ever happened to Richie Cunningham's brother Chuck? :lol:

Didn't he go upstairs in one early episode, and simply disappear from the show? I think they may have mentioned him, later on in the series. I can't say I watched that show that often, so I may be wrong about that.

that was a girl character in family matters or whatever god foresaken show that was with urkel....chuck from happy days was in one episode then no more, if i recall correctly...he was a basketball player

Didn't he go upstairs in one early episode, and simply disappear from the show? I think they may have mentioned him, later on in the series. I can't say I watched that show that often, so I may be wrong about that.

I believe thats what Peter said in his surmon at the Church of the Fonz.

As for Kramer, he said he only takes baths, and in later episodes he cleans and preps his vegitables in the shower and in another complains about the low flow shower heads that he changes for the ones used to wash elephants

Speaking of lost brothers, what ever happened to Richie Cunningham's brother Chuck? :lol:

Chuck went to college.....

Here's another one, in the first episode (the pilot) of The Cosby Show, Cliff mentions they only have 4 children because they didn't want 5. Later that season, the oldest daughter appears, Sondra, from college.

As for Kramer, he said he only takes baths, and in later episodes he cleans and preps his vegitables in the shower and in another complains about the low flow shower heads that he changes for the ones used to wash elephants

That was a funny episode. The van with Newman and Kramer talking about getting the Commando 450:

Newman: "What about Jerry?"

Kramer: "He can't handle that, he's delicate."

"Like Silkwood."

"That's for Radiation."

:lol::lol:

That was a funny episode. The van with Newman and Kramer talking about getting the Commando 450:

Newman: "What about Jerry?"

Kramer: "He can't handle that, he's delicate."

"Like Silkwood."

"That's for Radiation."

:wallbash::lol:

Michael Richards is one of the best physical comedians I've seen. :worthy:

that was a girl character in family matters or whatever god foresaken show that was with urkel....chuck from happy days was in one episode then no more, if i recall correctly...he was a basketball player

Chuck was played by two different actors. From Wiki:

Chuck Cunningham (Gavan O'Herlihy, Randolph Roberts) - Eldest son, college student and basketball player. Chuck's character was written out of series in season two. Fonzie's character took on the role of big brother to Richie and his friends.