Levi Jones Getting Interest From Several Teams.

If anyone is looking at Levi Jones to play LT for them, yes, they are desperate. His play has been poor the past couple years, he's been injury-prone on top of that, and he's missed all off-season, probably hasn't kept in-shape, and doesn't know any team's playbook/scheme (except for the Bengals').

I doubt it, The Bills have stated over and over again that they like the team as is.

Even with glaring issues with the Tackles.

...and with the OLB spot.

...and with the backup QB spot...

I'll stop there.

That's what they said before training camp started.

I doubt it, The Bills have stated over and over again that they like the team as is.

I'll stop there.

huh?

I think he means that if the line can't protect TE the Bills are screwed because the BU QB situation is pathetic.

Si senor.

But I'm with you Steely, I WISH the Bills would decide to pursue some more depth. I just dont think they will. The only thing that may force their hand is if Butler is gone for any extended period of time, but even then they'd probably end up just signing Jonas Jennings or something.

They might want to revisit it with the Butler injury.......

According to BB.com, he wasn't at the walk through this morning or the practice tonight. Maybe sent him back to OBD for medical tests?

I'll be at training camp tomorrow so I'll be paying extra close attention to our O-Line depth. Figures I choose tomorrow to go when Jim Kelly is there tonight.

If anyone is looking at Levi Jones to play LT for them, yes, they are desperate. His play has been poor the past couple years, he's been injury-prone on top of that, and he's missed all off-season, probably hasn't kept in-shape, and doesn't know any team's playbook/scheme (except for the Bengals').

Jason Peters Jr. ???

For the curious souls out there, the following are free agent offensive tackles:

Levi Jones

Mark Tauscher

Jon Runyan

Jonas Jennings

Kwame Harris

Rob Petitti

Fred Miller

Kwame Harris is someone who I need some more info on. I remember him being highly thought of coming out of college but struggled with the Niners (who didn't?). Has 55 starts under his belt (11 last season) and is only 27.

According to BB.com, he wasn't at the walk through this morning or the practice tonight. Maybe sent him back to OBD for medical tests?

I'll be at training camp tomorrow so I'll be paying extra close attention to our O-Line depth. Figures I choose tomorrow to go when Jim Kelly is there tonight.

Oh Christ! That's all they need!! Jones is going to be able to name a price and Buffalo won't have a choice.

More than likely it's a muscle spasm, or not enough fluids, blah, blah, blah. See the inane thread regarding Jason Peters' quad pull.

But, I'll tell you what...if he herniated a disc, you can fuggin' fergit it. I mean, like, permanently. Football's done. And THEN the Front Office has some tap-dancing to do vis-a-vis Mr. Walker and Mr. Bell.

I'll stop there.

Don't stop Billieving...in the front office. I think time will show it wasn't a hot idea to enter the season with Walker, Butler, and Chambers as their top 3 OT's. Bell may be hyped, but I'm not sure he's ready to be on the gameday roster. Having another tackle may not be what they want to do, but it could become a more pressing issue.

Depth has been an issue for many years with this team, particularly because they choose to be just above the league cap minimum. Aside from Posluszny and Mitchell, who else among those LB's is NFL caliber?