Prediction time

BillsNYC

LOL @ Arafat who's gonna burn in hell. Most Christians fear and respect Hell but I think Hell is hilarious because 1) I'm redeemed thru Christ and 2) Sinners burning forever is so friggin' funny. When I saw this thread I told my mom to bring me some Sunny D and then I asked her what she thought about Yasser Arafat and she was like, "Walter, you should really stop being so obsessed with other people's morality, you can only control your own." Screw that.

My prediction is Yasser Arafat kicks the bucket at 7:06 pm tonight eastern time. Because that equals 6 hours and 66 minutes after high noon.

LOL @ Arafat who's gonna burn in hell.  Most Christians fear and respect Hell but I think Hell is hilarious because A) I'm redeemed thru Christ and B) Sinners burning forever is so friggin' funny.  When I saw this thread I told my mom to bring me some Sunny D and then I asked her what she thought about Yasser Arafat and she was like, "Walter, you should really stop being so obsessed with other people's morality, you can only control your own."  Screw that.

My prediction is Yasser Arafat kicks the bucket at 7:06 pm tonight eastern time.  Because that equals 6 hours and 66 minutes after high noon.

109720[/snapback]

Lame Schtick. Please get a new one. You're killing me.

LOL @ Arafat who's gonna burn in hell.  Most Christians fear and respect Hell but I think Hell is hilarious because 1) I'm redeemed thru Christ and 2) Sinners burning forever is so friggin' funny.  When I saw this thread I told my mom to bring me some Sunny D and then I asked her what she thought about Yasser Arafat and she was like, "Walter, you should really stop being so obsessed with other people's morality, you can only control your own."  Screw that.

My prediction is Yasser Arafat kicks the bucket at 7:06 pm tonight eastern time.  Because that equals 6 hours and 66 minutes after high noon.

109720[/snapback]

Seems kinda silly to base your prediction on EST time.