I could use some candid tailgate photos!

SDS

I just found the "~NG~ on a stick" pics from many years ago.

I'll probably be adding the "Gallery" option on here soon, so we can have a real place to store these bad boys... Right now, I'm testing a lot of stuff on the Sabres side since it is smaller and easier to work with.

Does anyone have some nice hi-res tailgating photos? I need them to be more candid and not so much posed. PM with anything you can offer up...

I have a ton - I will look thru the archives. How soon do you need them?

Posed or not, my profile photo is a pretty sweet tailgate pic, perfect for a public display. :wallbash:

It has the added bonus of AiO slugging down a beer.

Can I suggest you save that picture for when the Buffalo and Erie County Hysterical Society holds an exhibition of bygone local business concerns? In this case, they might feature WNY haberdasheries and chapeau trade merchants that have gone out of business for obvious reasons.

Can't blame the unions this time around.

Can I suggest you save that picture for when the Buffalo and Erie County Hysterical Society holds an exhibition of bygone local business concerns? In this case, they might feature WNY and chapeau trade merchants that have gone out of business for obvious reasons.

Can't blame the unions this time around.

:wallbash:

Hey! I bought that hat in Nawlins.

Is The Custom Hatter (on Broadway) out of business?