Anyone else starting to get itchy about Left Tackle?

seq004

I know it's very early, however it's such a position of importance going into the season I have to admit I'm skeptical and worried. I 'm just concerned that what if we have all the important pieces in place yet the FO rolled the dice and now Edwards has the weapons yet will get treated like a human pinata because we may not have a good LT that will get the job done and from what I'm hearing from camp it doesn't look good. Would I rather have Wood then Peters? (hold the jokes) Yes I would but is it to late into camp to bring someone in? Is Levi Jones toast? Sorry just needed to rant.

I know were doooooooooooomed!

I know it's very early, however it's such a position of importance going into the season I have to admit I'm skeptical and worried. I 'm just concerned that what if we have all the important pieces in place yet the FO rolled the dice and now Edwards has the weapons yet will get treated like a human pinata because we may not have a good LT that will get the job done and from what I'm hearing from camp it doesn't look good. Would I rather have Wood then Peters? (hold the jokes) Yes I would but is it to late into camp to bring someone in? Is Levi Jones toast? Sorry just needed to rant.

I know were doooooooooooomed!

I am not. We upgraded from last year.

Why? Are you too good to join a discussion already in progress?

get a life.

your annoying.

I can't understand why someone would waste their time bashing people that don't use the search function before making a new thread. I don't think I've ever used it before creating one. And now, I will make a point not too. Usually when someone makes a thread, they have something on their mind, and want to get it off their chest. If an admin wants to close it, so be it. Get over yourself fruitcake