Does anyone know if Bruce Smith will be doing any autograph signing sh

gsurdam

I have never been to Canton during Induction week. I know during Induction week in Cooperstown the players have contracted to sign autographs during the weekend. Does anyone know if it's the same in Canton ? Thanks

Is it worth $200 to you?

https://www.profootballhof.com/enshrinement/2009/5/27/3275/

On Sunday, August 9, 2009 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2009 will be on hand for a special autograph session.

Scheduled to participate in the Class of 2009 Autograph Session are Bruce Smith, Rod Woodson and Randall McDaniel. Class of 2009 Enshrinee Ralph Wilson, Jr. is unable to participate.

Tickets go on sale, Tuesday June 2, by telephone only (1-800-913-9788) beginning at 11:00 a.m. ET. The cost per ticket is $200. Each ticket entitles the ticket holder to one autograph per participating enshrinee.

In my experience both in working with Bruce Smith here in Virginia Beach at his Charity Golf Classic as well as going to both Marv Levy's and Jim Kelly's inductions, your best bet with Bruce is to pay for the package and get all of the new inductees. You might catch him at the hotel (there is only one in town) if he is in the right mood, which is seldom with him. We hung out at the hotel and got several Hall of Famers autos, but some completely avoided you too. If they still have it, the NFL Experience that is set up next to the Hall of Fame had free signings scheduled each day, during Kelly's they had Andre, Thurman, Tasker, Beebe, Hull, Chris Mohr, and a bunch of other Bills as well as players from the other inductees teams. They do sell auto packages where Hall of Famers sign in groups, and one of them is always the new class of inductees. Just keep you eyes open and you will see former Bills all over the place that weekend. We were just hanging out in the grass next to the stadium and turned around and Metzelaars was standing right next to us. Billy Shaw is always there too-and always in a great mood, what a classy guy.

Billy Shaw is always there too-and always in a great mood, what a classy guy.

Agreed, Shaw is a true gentleman. I asked him for an autograph the fall before he was elected to the Hall, told him I'd be back to have him add the "HOF" to his signature, and HE thanked ME.

(I've seen him several times since then, and he's mentioned that hat more than once ...)