Training Camp report - Day 10

Thanks much for the report!

One thing I'm curious about is the status of Jairus Byrd. Your report says he may be back on the field "in around a week". In an article from cbssports.com (linked on the TBD front page), they say that

...Byrd isn't expected to be ready to practice until camp is nearly finished on Aug. 19. By then, he will have missed two preseason games and fallen so far behind his teammates that seriously competing for a starting job is no longer realistic.

Just wondered where the apparent discrepancy comes from?

Thanks again!

GO BILLS!

p.s. who IS that in your avatar, Jerry?? :P:ph34r::lol:

Looks like Ellis Lankster might have been a solid pick and value for where the team drafted him. Seems like he's playing above expectations. The thing that peaked my interest was the statement that Hardy had been spending a lot of time with TO. Frankly, I think that's an excellent thing for the youngster as they have similar pros to their games. Hopefully all that time and experience will rub off on Hardy and make him a long term threat for us.

Eric Wood looks like he's only interested in hurting people.

Count on it. He's gonna piss off a TON of defensive players with his aggressive style. First victims: Wilfork and Bruschi. Perhaps on the same play.

GO BILLS!!!