Wanny's Press Conferance

Thailog80

He is under no obligation to speak to the media. He stood up at the podium took the blame for the losses and wanted to take the distraction of his situation away from the team.

His winning percentage in Miami is still better than the Pork Faced Satan.

He'll be a DC next season somewhere.

Wanny was just coasting on the team that Jimmy Johnson built.

Dolphins fans can thank ol' Dave for setting their franchise back at least two or three years.

I couldn't be happier! The best thing now, from a Bills fan's view, is if Spurrier goes to the Fish. Then we can dance in the streets.

Wanny was just coasting on the team that Jimmy Johnson built.

Dolphins fans can thank ol' Dave for setting their franchise back at least two or three years.

I couldn't be happier! The best thing now, from a Bills fan's view, is if Spurrier goes to the Fish. Then we can dance in the streets.

109830[/snapback]

Your joy will change quickly. They won't make the same mistakes twice.

I don't know about Saban. We all wanted him here this past offseason, and he said numerous times, I believe, that he is happy with his situation.

I could see Charlie Weis happening. I'm still hoping they go with Spurrier! Man, that would rock some socks.

I heard someone in the Dolphins organization describe Wannestedt as a "pushover" parent. They said he would flex his muscle occaisionally, but more often than not, he gave his players the benefit of a doubt. Sounds like he would work better as a college coach to me...isn't the Pitt job rumoured to be opening up after this season? Didn't Wannestedt get his start at Pitt? Seems like it would be a good fit. He really seems like a good guy. I know he will rebound somewhere. Maybe as Oakland's d-cooridanator, reunited with Norv Turner?