Is anyone else as pissed off about Walker being a baby as I am

ACor58

:blink: I agree. IMO, if Walker gives up the same amount of sacks or less than what Peters did last year (and Peters made the Pro-Bowl) then I'd say it was a good move to put Walker at LT. We haven't even played a pre-season game and people are already complaining?!

If he gives up 11.5 sacks to the best sack guys in the biz, expect 3-5 games from TE. Hopefully, it will just be a concussion no bleed on the brain.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thats why I qualified it by saying I was going off on a tangent. Which means an unrelated topic...

I thought the tangent referred to only the last part of the post. If you meant the entire post, then my bad.

I thought the tangent referred to only the last part of the post. If you meant the entire post, then my bad.

Actually I did mean the last part of the post, but looking at it again, you are right the whole thing was off topic.

Didnt want to start a new thread a la Skooby though!

Actually I did mean the last part of the post, but looking at it again, you are right the whole thing was off topic.

Didnt want to start a new thread a la Skooby though!

No, please! :blink:

Everyone on this board would be better off listening to a Preacher or Tony Robbins than the negative nancys on this board.

Being negative and complaining is every Buffalo Bills fans god given right. If it weren't for bitching and moaning TSW would not exist. :blink:

Everyone on this board would be better off listening to a Preacher or Tony Robbins than the negative nancys on this board.

I agree that there is way too much negativity on this site. I do have some optimism for the upcoming season, but some reservation at the same time. My reservation is due to Dick Jauron still being the head coach.

Being negative and complaining is every Buffalo Bills fans god given right. If it weren't for bitching and moaning TSW would not exist. :blink:

I agree, I'm just saying there will be plenty of time for that. The offseason should be a time to have hope the new season will be better than the last.

I agree, I'm just saying there will be plenty of time for that.

That just made me laugh out loud. Not in a sarcastic way, but in a "Holy crap he is right, we can start complaining after the season opener".

Sorry to start a new thread, but the more I think about this the madder that I get.

I am glad to see that wood and Levitre are stepping up and holding there own, unlike that fat !@#$ing loser Langston "I'll play LT because it is what it is" Walker. You'd think that piece of crap would be honored to be playing the most important position on the line. You'd think he would have tried to lose some weight in order to handle the speed rushers that he will face on a weekly basis. Instead he mopes around like Eore the freaking donkey.

It was inevitable, now that the "hate Peters express" has lost its kick, we are moving on to a new scapegoat. Are you always this easily pissed?

Somewhere there is a village of people who worship overreacting...and you are their God.

I agree that there is way too much negativity on this site. I do have some optimism for the upcoming season, but some reservation at the same time. My reservation is due to Dick Jauron still being the head coach.

I'm with you, Jibby-Jabby. Cautious optimism, with the "cautious" coming from the fact that the overly cautious Dick Jauron still is the captain of this ship.

:blink:

Absolutely. If the Bills had some semblance of a coaching staff besides "The Dick", not only would I be drinking the kool aid, I would be making it by the gallons.

If I remember correctly, isn't Walker playing LT temporaily (for only a couple of years). I thought I heard when we drafted Levitre, that Walker would play LT until Levitre had some time under his belt playing on the O-Line.

I thought I heard that during the draft, but could be wrong.

If I remember correctly, isn't Walker playing LT temporaily (for only a couple of years). I thought I heard when we drafted Levitre, that Walker would play LT until Levitre had some time under his belt playing on the O-Line.

I thought I heard that during the draft, but could be wrong.

Did not hear that but doubt Walker would be re-signed once his contract expires.

:blink:

Absolutely. If the Bills had some semblance of a coaching staff besides "The Dick", not only would I be drinking the kool aid, I would be making it by the gallons.

The Dean & Cynical: I drank the kool-aid last year and predicted 11-5 and we finished 7-9. This year, I'm not making any predictions and will take it week-by-week. "The Dick" should play to win, not play to lose.