Obama's lying when he says he doesn't want...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should see this website. I find it useful: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/

Glenn Beck - Holdren never endorsed these ideas -

John Holdren, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, "has proposed forcing abortions and putting sterilants in the drinking water to control population."

Liar Liar pants on Fire ...

If Obama's moving his lips, he's lying...

Edit: Obama doesn't lie, he just miscalibrates his words.

Obama is the guy who's always getting caught cheating, yet amazingly can still convince his girlfriend (Obama lovers) that he wasn't.

I have some words for the Obama Haters

If I can't complain about Bush YOU can't complain about Obama.

Did Bush not say "Judge me in 50 years"?

Well you bush lovers .... do the same for O

I presume their argument was that it is pointless to complain about Bush, since he is no longer president and has ZERO to do with government at this point, unlike the current President...

I have some words for the Obama Haters

If I can't complain about Bush YOU can't complain about Obama.

Did Bush not say "Judge me in 50 years"?

Well you bush lovers .... do the same for O

So you admit he's a catastrophe and use the lack of arguments against Bush as a basis for your argument?

Real strong reasoning.

As I said in the "Cash for Clunkers" thread I started, the government will sorely underestimate health care reform demand/funding, like it did with the C.A.R.S. program. Except that it's a HELL of a lot harder to come up with $2T, than $2B.

And does anyone among the 83% insured want to pay $1T (lots of luck with that) so that the other 17%, many of whom can afford insurance but choose not to get it, don't take care of themselves at all, and who are illegal aliens, can get health insurance? Really?

As I said in the "Cash for Clunkers" thread I started, the government will sorely underestimate health care reform demand/funding, like it did with the C.A.R.S. program. Except that it's a HELL of a lot harder to come up with $2T, than $2B.

And does anyone among the 83% insured want to pay $1T (lots of luck with that) so that the other 17%, many of whom can afford insurance but choose not to get it, don't take care of themselves at all, and who are illegal aliens, can get health insurance? Really?

If that's what you think health care reform is all about, then you haven't been paying attention. The costs of the status quo system are rising for all of us. Who do you think pays for the uninsured when they go to the costly emergency room for minor medical issues that could be handled for less cost at a doctor's office? If car insurance were optional, do you think your premiums would go down?

If that's what you think health care reform is all about, then you haven't been paying attention. The costs of the status quo system are rising for all of us. Who do you think pays for the uninsured when they go to the costly emergency room for minor medical issues that could be handled for less cost at a doctor's office? If car insurance were optional, do you think your premiums would go down?

Fine. Where is the government option for car insurance?

So the answer is to trust a government run healthcare system while tripling the national debt over the next ten years? Are you high? That's like using an AK47 to kill a chipmunk. There's a problem, but the far left solution is a laughably bad idea.

So the answer is to trust a government run healthcare system while tripling the national debt over the next ten years? Are you high? That's like using an AK47 to kill a chipmunk. There's a problem, but the far left solution is a laughably bad idea.

We don't have to go with the far left's solution- but they deserve to be heard just as much as the far right- who should be heard as well. The terms liberal and conservative never should have been demonized either...but alas, we live in a country where the average attention span is 5 minutes and maturity level is 5 years old

We don't have to go with the far left's solution- but they deserve to be heard just as much as the far right- who should be heard as well. The terms liberal and conservative never should have been demonized either...but alas, we live in a country where the average attention span is 5 minutes and maturity level is 5 years old

The real problem right now in this country is that the "Fars" set the debate. It turns anything (health care, Iraq, civil rights, monetary policy) into an "either-or" discussion of extremes.

I wish both the far left and the far right would just shut the !@#$ up and stop pretending they know what's best for every other person on the planet.