Stacking up well vs Fins

Two major flaws in the article.

First, Whitner is not going to lose his job. If Byrd had come in and played great all through camp, it would have been Scott getting the demotion. That's a pretty huge error for the writer.

Second, the stinkin' fish are known for often being blessed with decent weather when they come to Buffalo late in the season, not "blizzard-like conditions that always encase Ralph Wilson Stadium when the Dolphins come to town."

But overall, not a bad look at the match-up. I agree that the fish's weak secondary could really help the Bills get at least one if not two division wins at their expense this season.

Two major flaws in the article.

First, Whitner is not going to lose his job. If Byrd had come in and played great all through camp, it would have been Scott getting the demotion. That's a pretty huge error for the writer.

Second, the stinkin' fish are known for often being blessed with decent weather when they come to Buffalo late in the season, not "blizzard-like conditions that always encase Ralph Wilson Stadium when the Dolphins come to town."

But overall, not a bad look at the match-up. I agree that the fish's weak secondary could really help the Bills get at least one if not two division wins at their expense this season.

Says who? I had the impression they were impressed by Scotts play, and Whitner has done little in the way of playmaking to lock down the job. At the very least it would have been a competition. I don't think Whitners draft position is getting him any free rides anymore.

Says who? I had the impression they were impressed by Scotts play, and Whitner has done little in the way of playmaking to lock down the job. At the very least it would have been a competition. I don't think Whitners draft position is getting him any free rides anymore.

Do you know why Whitner was moved to FS last season?

GO BILLS!!!

I like Scott a lot at strong. Too bad Byrd's banged up. I really think he has more playmaking ability than Whitner.

Still, I think we can get Miami at home. J.P. Losman is nowhere in sight. And it won't be in that terrible Toronto atmosphere.