anyone catch Tiger Woods and "The Fart" today?

The Poojer

watching it with a buddy and we both looked at each other when it happened.....its obviously someone from the crowd, but it was pretty clearly heard on the actual broadcast....it was pretty funny

it was funnier live

It was even better in closed caption:

Nick Faldo: ... Just trying to let it release a little bit more.

Bill MacAtee: Tiger waits...

[Pllllppppppptttttttt]

Al Czervik:

<_<:D

Ok that's nothing. This scene is the best. I don't have any problem telling you folks what my real last name is. I do tons of interviews and I think you all know what industry I'm in. Ben Affleck's character in this scene is, well ummm, it's me. :blink: Oh sorry NSFW

"Let's go schleprock!"

watching it with a buddy and we both looked at each other when it happened.....its obviously someone from the crowd, but it was pretty clearly heard on the actual broadcast....it was pretty funny

it was funnier live

dude he has farted on camera before. In fact, he did it at the battle at Big Horn against David Duval in 04 or 05. I remember hearing it and rewinding it on Tivo. I then called a couple of buddies who were watching it and they did the same thing. You could even hear him and Stevie Williams laughing after he let it rip.

i heard it and had to rewind the DVR and played it for the GF. that was hilarious. and i loved when they cut to the front and he was laughing over at the stands like "what the heck was that?!?"

do people think that it was actually Tiger? cause it sounded like it came from the gallery, and based on Tiger's reaction, i think it did too.