Lips moving? Yup, he's lying

I was wondering why the "we inherited this economy" story was making the rounds yet again.

Frankly, I can not image a world where he does this. If Obama even remotely moves the chain on what he considers "rich," that is...individuals at $200K and couples at $250K, he's dead. Even if he moves it to $150K/$200, he's dead. The charisma angle ain't working any more, as is clearly shown by him plummeting poll numbers in spite of countless town hall meetings and yet another prime time press conference, so breaking "the big promise" will make him the laughing stock of the political world, and the Peggys will piss on him. He simply won't let that happen. No way in hell.

In fact, it really seemed a bit confusing and ill-timed. Why send out a feeler about breaking this monster promise at a time when elected officials are going home to take in the hind quarters from their constituents about a government health care option that has no definition beyond "we have to or we'll all die," all while the coming week's unemployment numbers are expected to suck ass yet again despite claims that they were going to stop the fall with whatever they're calling the stimulus plan this week?

Makes no sense.

I was wondering why the "we inherited this economy" story was making the rounds yet again.

Frankly, I can not image a world where he does this. If Obama even remotely moves the chain on what he considers "rich," that is...individuals at $200K and couples at $250K, he's dead. Even if he moves it to $150K/$200, he's dead. The charisma angle ain't working any more, as is clearly shown by him plummeting poll numbers in spite of countless town hall meetings and yet another prime time press conference, so breaking "the big promise" will make him the laughing stock of the political world, and the Peggys will piss on him. He simply won't let that happen. No way in hell.

In fact, it really seemed a bit confusing and ill-timed. Why send out a feeler about breaking this monster promise at a time when elected officials are going home to take in the hind quarters from their constituents about a government health care option that has no definition beyond "we have to or we'll all die," all while the coming week's unemployment numbers are expected to suck ass yet again despite claims that they were going to stop the fall with whatever they're calling the stimulus plan this week?

Makes no sense.

I think if congress votes healthcare through...We'll see another 1994 style Republican takeover. Nobody wants Obamacare. Some healthcare reform sure but a government takeover no!