Long Island Teabagger takes on the FEMA Camps

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08012009/news/...base_182423.htm

I love this.

Suffolk County Undersheriff Joseph Caracappa said Nancy Genovese, 53, of Quogue, was arrested for trespassing outside the Gabreskie Airport ANG facility Thursday night, and Homeland Security and the FBI are also investigating.

Caracappa said Genovese was taking photographs of the perimeter of the base. A search of her car uncovered an arsenal -- an XM-15 assault rifle, a shotgun and 500 rounds of ammunition.

When asked what she was doing, she replied, "Nothing."

"They are registered weapons, but they're scary weapons," said Caracappa. "It's very odd."

He said she had been at the base a few weeks earlier, taking photos and asking questions of the guards.

But I really love this.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...iendID=79614513

http://twitter.com/ngenovese

And by the way, she's single! I can think of a few posters who would be a perfect match for her!

Does this mean that TSA, Homeland Security etc is going to profile Catholics and Italians? Because if her name was Rema Hassoud and she was Muslim there would exploded wingnut heads all over the place and we'd be hearing about how it's them or us.

Does this mean that TSA, Homeland Security etc is going to profile Catholics and Italians? Because if her name was Rema Hassoud and she was Muslim there would exploded wingnut heads all over the place and we'd be hearing about how it's them or us.

You mean because things like the "Patriot Act" weren't totally bipartisan?

Feed the media beast, tards.

You mean because things like the "Patriot Act" weren't totally bipartisan?

Feed the media beast, tards.

What the fewk does the Patriot Act have to do with this?

I take it you're pissed because you associate yourself with the class of "wingnuts" and feel like you were insulted?

I'm just wondering why people aren't up in arms that an over-armed zealot has been caught casing "sensitive" areas. I bet a whole lot of money it would be front and center on CNN, Fox, etc and of course on the hatemongers' shows if it were a Muslim.

:worthy:

What the fewk does the Patriot Act have to do with this?

I knew I'd have to explain bipartisan political fear mongering because your ability to understand causal relationships has always been unbelievably small.

I take it you're pissed because you associate yourself with the class of "wingnuts" and feel like you were insulted?

You mean because I'm super afraid of people with Arabic names? Yeah, that's me.

I'm just wondering why people aren't up in arms that an over-armed zealot has been caught casing "sensitive" areas. I bet a whole lot of money it would be front and center on CNN, Fox, etc and of course on the hatemongers' shows if it were a Muslim.

I'm not "up in arms" about anything the mass media "reports" because they are relentless in their ability to tell half truths in an attempt to create "news".

It's no different than the idiot on sports talk today who said Ben Rothlishamburger "owes" the media an explanation and if he continues his current course the media will "make him pay".

Us "wingnuts" will stop crushing the news articles that show "not ALL muslims are terrorists" when you libtards stop crushing every piece of news that pokes holes in your "global warming is settled scientific law" nonsense.

Deal?

Non-sequiter fight!

Us "wingnuts" will stop crushing the news articles that show "not ALL muslims are terrorists" when you libtards stop crushing every piece of news that pokes holes in your "global warming is settled scientific law" nonsense.

Deal?

:blink:

What the !@#$ does that have to do with the price of tea in China? <_<