Lynch speaks

Beerball

The biggest difference between Lynch and McGahee is heart. Lynch runs with all the heart in the world. McGahee doesn't. He's lazy more often than not. His conditioning is often in question as people in both Buffalo and Baltimore have seen first hand with his having to sit out a series or two and either puke or complain of cramps. Gotta love a back who takes himself out of games. And he's lazy about the mental aspects of the game as well i.e. studying the playbook. Other than that he's a stand-up guy who got a bad rap in Buffalo.

GO BILLS!!!

There are a number of big differences between these two backs, and Marshawn's heart it one of them. Lynch seems like a genuinely good guy, Willis..not so much.

Yes, they've both made some immature decisions as young men, but to clump them together because of it, suggests you (not you, K-9) haven't taken the time to look deeper at the person. I'd explain further, but it would likely go right by some of our more "limited" posters.

Bernie Madoff's been riding around bump-and-running chicks, tokin' on blunts, and filling his trunk with unregistered guns for years.

Just like Al Capone, they nail him on a stinkin' technicality.

Well unlike Madoff, Lynch did that woman a favor. She'll probably think twice about going bar-hopping in the wee hours of the morning again, and put some coin in her pocket.

There are a number of big differences between these two backs, and Marshawn's heart it one of them. Lynch seems like a genuinely good guy, Willis..not so much.

Yes, they've both made some immature decisions as young men, but to clump them together because of it, suggests you (not you, K-9) haven't taken the time to look deeper at the person. I'd explain further, but it would likely go right by some of our more "limited" posters.

True. There are many differences between the two and I don't like to see them clumped together for any reason. But like you say, they've both made mistakes that so many of us make when we're young. I can forgive that just as I asked for it when I was in my early twenties. I'm certainly in no position to judge anyone.

But when it comes to being lazy on the field, I draw the line. Willis can pound sand in that regard. Whereas more players, rookies and veterans alike, can learn from Lynch's example of "leaving it on the field." That's how Marshawn elevates those around him on the field. Nobody will ever accuse McGahee of having that impact.

GO BILLS!!!

Lynch is a very likable guy, IMO.

I was talking to a guy who said he helps a friend out at one of the concessions during some of the practices. He said he learned who was nice and who was an asshat pretty quickly. He said Kawika Mitchell was the nicest guy he met and Lynch was an asshat.

He said he saw Lynch standing alone and a young kid was trying to get his autograph. According to this guy the kid kept pleading for an autograph and finally Lynch turned to him and said something to the effect of "Go away kid I'm busy." The guy seemed pretty genuine but you never really know.

Where do we put Marshawn on a scale form 0 = Satan, and 10 = Julie Andrews?

Interesting image: Marshawn on top of Julie Andrews...

...got Photoshop?

Just ask Marshawn for the original. :thumbdown:

I was talking to a guy who said he helps a friend out at one of the concessions during some of the practices. He said he learned who was nice and who was an asshat pretty quickly. He said Kawika Mitchell was the nicest guy he met and Lynch was an asshat.

He said he saw Lynch standing alone and a young kid was trying to get his autograph. According to this guy the kid kept pleading for an autograph and finally Lynch turned to him and said something to the effect of "Go away kid I'm busy." The guy seemed pretty genuine but you never really know.

Just ask Marshawn for the original. :thumbdown:

Maybe the kid was being a super annoying pain in the ass. I have seen that among the American kid population.

The way you describe it, sounds like more info would be needed prior to making a judgement.

They are at practice to practice, there are appropriate times when they DO sign autographs for everyone.

There's an entire sports memorabilia industry based upon having little kids and midgets hound nice professional athletes. Then all the 'bilia ends up in the hands of the kingpins in shopping malls and on Ebay. The whole thing is right out of a Charles Dickens novel. Disgusting, and a lot of people don't even know about it.

The biggest difference between Lynch and McGahee is heart. Lynch runs with all the heart in the world. McGahee doesn't. He's lazy more often than not. His conditioning is often in question as people in both Buffalo and Baltimore have seen first hand with his having to sit out a series or two and either puke or complain of cramps. Gotta love a back who takes himself out of games. And he's lazy about the mental aspects of the game as well i.e. studying the playbook. Other than that he's a stand-up guy who got a bad rap in Buffalo.

GO BILLS!!!

Though Marshawn is yet to play a full 16 game season and this year is going to be no different. It hurts the team

Maybe the kid was being a super annoying pain in the ass. I have seen that among the American kid population.

The way you describe it, sounds like more info would be needed prior to making a judgement.

They are at practice to practice, there are appropriate times when they DO sign autographs for everyone.

The more I think about it I believe the kid was on the other side of the fence during practice. Marshawn, couldn't sign an autograph during practice. That's not being dickfull that's being professional.