Schobel return bolsters defensive front

Beerball

"He's still grumpy as he always has ever been, but at times I see the flashes of Aaron Schobel from two years ago," defensive coordinator Perry Fewell said. "But then there are times when I see some rust. He needs to continue to work and play football again and get his timing down. But he is definitely working on doing that."

All we need is grumpy, rusty DEs who show flashes at times.

That wouldn't be the euphemism for washed up, I hope.

Yeah your point? Schobel sucks and Brady is a twink.

1. For "a twink", Brady scores some fine babe...

2. Why does anyone suppose Aaron decided to become another Bills tweener? Don't we already have enough LB-safeties, and DE_LBs like Maybin?

I have to laugh when fans wonder why the Bills don't go to a 3-4 front, and ditch the Tampa 2.

Anyone know why he slimmed down from about 265 pounds to abut 240 pounds? I hope he wasn't worried about fitting back into his wedding dress...

And everyone calls Maybin small at 250lbs? :worthy:

1. For "a twink", Brady scores some fine babe...

2. Why does anyone suppose Aaron decided to become another Bills tweener? Don't we already have enough LB-safeties, and DE_LBs like Maybin?

I have to laugh when fans wonder why the Bills don't go to a 3-4 front, and ditch the Tampa 2.

The Bills don't have nearly enough CB's to play DE in the 3-4, geesh.

Wow, Schobel looks great in training camp, well Ellison has looked good in camp in years past and hasn't done much when it comes to actually playing in games. Let's see Schobel & Ellison produce on game day (and not when the other team has the game in the bag).