TSO Schedule Released!

Fezmid

I've been a TSO (Trans-Siberian Orchestra) fan since the first album -- long before they started touring. I've seen their Xmas show several times and it never fails to disappoint. If they're coming through your neck of the woods, I highly recommend going to check them out! I know there's a lot of fans on this board, so figured I'd post the schedule for everyone - tickets aren't on sale yet though.

I

You need to login to see it:

http://trans-siberianexpress.com/tickets/

I tried pasting the schedule here, but that didn't work so well...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Thanks.

Dates of local intrest;

Nov 13, 2009 Rochester

Dec 13, 2009 Albany

Dec 30, 2009 Buffalo

Well, that sucks. No Syracuse show and the Rochester/Buffalo shows are not close to the same weekend of a Bills home game, so I can't combine a trip.

c & P from newsletter...

Dec 26, 2009 San Antonio TX US AT&T Center (3:00 PM SHOW)

Dec 26, 2009 San Antonio TX US AT&T Center (8:00 PM SHOW)

Dec 27, 2009 Detroit MI US The Palace at Auburn Hills (3:00 PM SHOW)

Dec 27, 2009 Detroit MI US The Palace at Auburn Hills (7:30 PM SHOW

Dec 27, 2009 Houston TX US Toyota Center (3:00 PM SHOW)

Dec 27, 2009 Houston TX US Toyota Center (7:30 PM SHOW)

Dec 28, 2009 Austin TX US Frank Erwin Center (3:00 PM SHOW)

Dec 28, 2009 Austin TX US Frank Erwin Center (8:00 PM SHOW)

Dec 29, 2009 Hamilton ON CA Copps Arena (2:30 PM SHOW)

Dec 29, 2009 Hamilton ON CA Copps Arena (7:30 PM SHOW)

Dec 30, 2009 Buffalo NY US HSBC Arena (3:00 PM SHOW

Dec 30, 2009 Buffalo NY US HSBC Arena (8:00 PM SHOW)

Dec 30, 2009 Dallas TX US American Airlines Center (3:00 PM SHOW)

Dec 30, 2009 Dallas TX US American Airlines Center (8:00 PM SHOW)

Can someone post when they're coming to San Antonio or Austin? I don't really want to sign up for their newsletter.

Just a note -- people who are signed up on their website get first crack at the tickets. So if you don't sign up, you won't get as good tickets (or possibly none at all -- a couple of years ago, the shows sold out before they went on sale to the public). Just a warning if you really want to go.

Just a note -- people who are signed up on their website get first crack at the tickets. So if you don't sign up, you won't get as good tickets (or possibly none at all -- a couple of years ago, the shows sold out before they went on sale to the public). Just a warning if you really want to go.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

• 5 weeks later...
How much do the tickets for the shows generally cost?

Not sure how much they "generally" cost -- but I paid $145 for my two 4th row, center tickets. That included about $25-$30 worth of "convenience charges." :ph34r:

Not sure how much they "generally" cost -- but I paid $145 for my two 4th row, center tickets. That included about $25-$30 worth of "convenience charges." :ph34r:

Fez, you are on the hook now, just bought 4 tickets to the Richmond VA show. I have never seen these guys, but you have such a man crush on them figured worth the risk... taking the wife and kids(age 10 and 8).

Only thing that sucks is it is in early November, not quite chritsmas time...but that what you get for small town like Richmond

Fez, you are on the hook now, just bought 4 tickets to the Richmond VA show. I have never seen these guys, but you have such a man crush on them figured worth the risk... taking the wife and kids(age 10 and 8).

Only thing that sucks is it is in early November, not quite chritsmas time...but that what you get for small town like Richmond

You'll love it. :ph34r: