5 burning questions

Beerball

Link

1.Can they bring it all together?

2. How will Terrell Owens fit in?

3. Who will get after the other team's quarterback?

4. How will the Bills survive Marshawn Lynch's suspension?

5. Can Edwards put it all together?

1. Yes :devil:

2. Very well. He's gonna make it hard to stack the line for a run and he's gonna make it difficult to constantly play the pass and blitzing should be less effective. :devil:

3. Schobel, Ellis, Maybin.

4. It depends on FJ. I doubt it will be much of a problem, FJ can carry the load with Rhodes. In the long run it might be a good thing for MJ to be suspended. If the Bills make the playoffs he'll be fresher. JMO :devil:

5. Definitely! :devil:

1. Yes :devil:

2. Very well. He's gonna make it hard to stack the line for a run and he's gonna make it difficult to constantly play the pass and blitzing should be less effective. :devil:

3. Schobel, Ellis, Maybin.

4. It depends on FJ. I doubt it will be much of a problem, FJ can carry the load with Rhodes. In the long run it might be a good thing for MJ to be suspended. If the Bills make the playoffs he'll be fresher. JMO :devil:

5. Definitely! :devil:

regarding #3... I look forward to blitzes from the backfield, say McKelvin or Whitner. Our secondary is our strength and even in the Tampa 2, it should be used aggressively to keep opposing QBs on edge. Personally, I'd be turning McKelvin loose 2 or 3 times every game, starting with NE and Tommy Boy.