Corey Mace back with Bills

Beerball

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...bb-71c7f995f0e3

Signed Mace and former Pats DB Antwain Spann, waiving UDFAs Ventrell Jenkins and Dan Urrego to make room for them.

Can I call em or what? Kinda surprised they waived Urrego this early, but we all know he wasn't going to unseat either Moorman or Lindell.

His rights were just traded a few days earlier from the Hamilton Tiger Cats to the Argos in the "Big Arland Bruce Trade"

Yeah I know I heard about the big deal that went down. But, Mace is a West Coast product, lives in BC, went to Wyoming. How does him coming back to the Bills help with regionalization? Because he had been signed with Hamilton? Thats great, he hasn't even played in the CFL. He was signed and traded, but has not taken the field in a CFL game.

??? Dude is from British Columbia how does that help with regionalization?

Canadian is Canadian trust me the people of Toronto identify much more with someone from BC than they do, for instance, someone from Missouri.

National pride

We do...Mace can't sign until a spot is opened. My guess it might be Ventrell Jenkins who gets shown the door

Seeing as how I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA who he is I'll bet you're right.

??? Dude is from British Columbia how does that help with regionalization?

A lot of people in Toronto are British who smoke Columbian. :thumbdown:

Canadian is Canadian trust me the people of Toronto identify much more with someone from BC than they do, for instance, someone from Missouri.

National pride

Not really, no one outside of Toronto identifies with anyone from Toronto in Canada

But yeah, theres alot of national pride here. Just look at the whole Phoenix Coyotes mess, Jim Balsillie is saying he is doing it all to bring another team to Canada, except he leaves out the part that if its not to be located in Hamilton, he doesn't want it. The thing is, Canadians are all over it because they think its all for Canada.

Not really, no one outside of Toronto identifies with anyone from Toronto in Canada

But yeah, theres alot of national pride here. Just look at the whole Phoenix Coyotes mess, Jim Balsillie is saying he is doing it all to bring another team to Canada, except he leaves out the part that if its not to be located in Hamilton, he doesn't want it. The thing is, Canadians are all over it because they think its all for Canada.

If it is Venus playing against Sharapova most Americans want the American to win regardless of whether they are from LA or not.

There are very very few Canadians playing in the NFL I would think that most Torontonians will be made aware that Mace is a canuck playing for the bills. and thus, rout for him.