Are the Bills #1?

hahahaha, number 10, what a joke!

The JETS are more snakebitten than the Bills? WTF?

At least Cleveland was number 1. THe entire list:

10. Bills

9. Chiefs

8. Jets

7. Lions

6. Saints

5. Oilers

4. Eagles

3. Bengals

2. Vikings

1. Browns

We lost a playoff game on the flukiest special teams play ever and the Super Bowl -- the !@#$ing Super Bowl -- on a missed field goal. No. 10? Please.

I think it has to do with the fact that the Bills went to 4 straight SB. Some of these teams never made it to the bowl... ever. But who cares. I WANT A SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! :devil:

I think the fact that our snakebitteness is compacted into one decade (4 SBs and Musical City Cheat) hurt us. They picked teasm with bad luck more spread out like the Vikings and Cheifs........... still number 10 is crap. Nobody who has won a SB should be on the list higher than us.

I think the fact that our snakebitteness is compacted into one decade (4 SBs and Musical City Cheat) hurt us. They picked teasm with bad luck more spread out like the Vikings and Cheifs........... still number 10 is crap. Nobody who has won a SB should be on the list higher than us.

Yah plus the Chiefs is basically all 90's too and their 95/97 teams weren't as good as they made them out to be imo.

In the '93 title game they mentioned the Henry Jones int as a huge turning point (we were up 20-6 at the time) but the Thurman fumble the following week is like completely glossed over in a 13-6 lead. Final score of both games 30-13. :devil: