Neil Young And Cars

Dante

Thought this might be of interest to some. My brother in law builds hot rods, classic cars etc for a living. Neil Young is one of his customers and he is building a car called the Linkvolt. This site is Neils and it has a webcam set up to watch the building of the car at Roys shop. Kinda cool, today you could see Neil messing around the car himself. If you see a guy with a bald head thats my brother in law. Seems to be a lot of fans of older, classic rock on this boards so I thought this would be nice to post.

Thought this might be of interest to some. My brother in law builds hot rods, classic cars etc for a living. Neil Young is one of his customers and he is building a car called the Linkvolt. This site is Neils and it has a webcam set up to watch the building of the car at Roys shop. Kinda cool, today you could see Neil messing around the car himself. If you see a guy with a bald head thats my brother in law. Seems to be a lot of fans of older, classic rock on this boards so I thought this would be nice to post.

Way cool.....thanks!