Lee Evans

BillsNYC

I am clueless as to why they don't incorporate him more in the offense.

109644[/snapback]

I am confident that they will, but the Bills have just come off of a number of games where the wind was a major liability to the passing game no matter which way they were facing. Evans, being the deep ball threat, has unfortunately been a victim of the fact that the deep ball is a low-percentage play when the ball flight is unpredictable.

They incorrectly, IMO, didn't use him in shorter passes because that is "supposedly" Josh Reed's role. That perception is changing.

Wait till the winds aren't so treacherous and sparks will fly. I don't think that they have any away games in domes.

I am clueless as to why they don't incorporate him more in the offense.

109644[/snapback]

Just a hunch here but my guess would be that his presence on the field is considered incorporating enough. If Evans is able to run to Go route several times, thus clearing the DB and FS, that opens the underneath (high percentage) ball to Moulds, etc. Plus the fact that the Bills have rarely thrown the ball of late is another indication that the braintrust is thinking, run the ball and don't let Drew lose this for us. Just my opinion but it seems to make sense.