Woodstock 40 year Anniversary

Recent picture

She was also kind of crazy. She lives in Tiburon in Marin County. The firemen did a controlled burn below her house about 20 years ago. She came out with a shotgun and wouldn't let them on her property to control the fire. She got arrested.

At least 10 years ago, she stopped performing. Said "Who wants to see an old lady singing".

Recent picture

She was also kind of crazy. She lives in Tiburon in Marin County. The firemen did a controlled burn below her house about 20 years ago. She came out with a shotgun and wouldn't let them on her property to control the fire. She got arrested.

At least 10 years ago, she stopped performing. Said "Who wants to see an old lady singing".

What is she 70? She is spot on and honest. I hope I am still kicking at 70.

I never knew she was gonna try and give LSD to Nixon... And she almost did it! :devil:

What is she 70? She is spot on and honest. I hope I am still kicking at 70.

I never knew she was gonna try and give LSD to Nixon... And she almost did it! :blink:

And she was pissed of they wouldn't let her in the White House. Obviously they made the right choice.

And she was pissed of they wouldn't let her in the White House. Obviously they made the right choice.

Obviously?

Nixon on acid. Interesting. I think some people might have paid good money to have seen that.

I'll say they probably made the right choice.

Looking forward to this flick:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/274...ig_screen/print

Recent picture

she didnt age real well -i saw her in the mid 80s in the bay area--i mean she was just very average looking 45 yr old then--not the absolute knock out she was in the 60s. altho she looks like a regular 68 yr old now i guess.Time marches on.