Bills vs Dolphins 1987

seq004

This was the begin of dominance over the Dolphins in the late 80's early 90's. We traded for Bennett the next week. It was also pre Thurman. I went to the rematch at OP in the wind and rain in Nov. and we blew them out 27-0. Enjoy. Bills win in OT

Thanks George, it's kind of tough watching this on the computer though.

This was the begin of dominance over the Dolphins in the late 80's early 90's. We traded for Bennett the next week. It was also pre Thurman. I went to the rematch at OP in the wind and rain in Nov. and we blew them out 27-0. Enjoy. Bills win in OT

Anybody notice "little" #89 for the Bills make that jarring tackle on the punt in the 3rd quarter that really turned the game around for the Bills? Steve Tasker, 7 time Pro Bowl special teamer. How can he not be in the HOF?? :flirt:

I was noticing how Kelly often threw right into coverage. He was pretty accurate and our receivers had velcro hands. I also noticed Kelly throwing motion. Almost like he was throwing off his back foot most of the time. He really did have a cannon arm.

PTR

I was there, about ready to walk into the Atlantic Ocean on my way to Europe after the start of the third quarter. Glad I had the patience to wait it out. After the game, on our way back to the car, the whoops and cheers from Bills fans echoed throughout the neighborhood. The Dolfans all looked like Mike Vick had just gotten to their dog.

Man, I do miss Robb Riddick.