Would Crabtree sign already!

Once he signs we can get Maybin in. Would Eugene Parker stop screwing us already!

The Bills should just sign their guy and not blame the rest of the league for their incompetence.

If the Bills priority was putting the best product on the field, Maybin would be signed.

instead they are worried about overpaying by a few dollars which would put them within $20 mil of the cap.

The Bills should just sign their guy and not blame the rest of the league for their incompetence.

If the Bills priority was putting the best product on the field, Maybin would be signed.

instead they are worried about overpaying by a few dollars which would put them within $20 mil of the cap.

The rest of the league has signed their 1st round draft picks? Really? There was a sudden flurry of 25 1st round signings in, oh, the last minute?

And I thought the Buffalo Bills message board had some doozies!

It's not that easy his agent won't budge until he sees what's going on. It's that simple. The Bills are working under a rookie salary cap. His agent, IMO, is waiting to see the length of the contract he gets and other minutia.

The rest of the league has signed their 1st round draft picks? Really? There was a sudden flurry of 25 1st round signings in, oh, the last minute?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Welcome to the nightmare.

maybe if those other 25 teams were already in camp, their players would be signed

some team has to be the first to sign a 1st rounder, how come his agent isn't still waiting.

Pittsburgh hasn't started camp, but their picks are all signed.

I wonder how they convinced the agents not to wait for the rest of the league

could be their front office knows what they are doing.

I don't get this. It's not like the #2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 picks have signed either. If those guys were all signed and Crabtree still held out, then you could accuse him of holding up the process. It could eventually happen when the picks above him sign, but for now, I don't see how anyone can make this argument and not call it speculative.

just stop please

Once he signs we can get Maybin in. Would Eugene Parker stop screwing us already!

Out here there are reports saying that Crabtree's agent(Eugene Parker) is trying to get him Top 5 draft pick money.

Here is an article that somewhat supports that possibility.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...up-the-top-ten/

Meanwhile the Raiders officially signed WR Darrius Heyward-Bey to a 5 year $38M contract with 23M guaranteed.

So is Parker going to try and get a bigger contract for Crabtree?

Out here there are reports saying that Crabtree's agent(Eugene Parker) is trying to get him Top 5 draft pick money.

Here is an article that somewhat supports that possibility.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...up-the-top-ten/

Meanwhile the Raiders officially signed WR Darrius Heyward-Bey to a 5 year $38M contract with 23M guaranteed.

So is Parker going to try and get a bigger contract for Crabtree?

Yes