Manny and Big Papi Tested Positive for PED's in 2003

H2o

it is still complete BS that these names are even being released....someone needs to be held responsible for releasing information that was supposed to be sealed.....

Yes, but baseball should just release the list now. It is like slowly bleeding out the way the list comes out bit by bit.

it is still complete BS that these names are even being released....someone needs to be held responsible for releasing information that was supposed to be sealed.....

???? Hey they cheated and deserve to be exposed. My question is why wait till now? Boston championships = cheating!!

PTR

So that's the Pats* and the Red Sox*. :w00t:

Better vet the Bruins* & the Celts* too. :lol:

The Bruins? What have they done this decade? If they cheated, that's pretty freakin' sad.

No shocker on Manny and Papi. But I disagree that we shouldn't know the names. Let's hear them all.

In my best Nelson Muntz...HAW HAW!

Let's go Yankees!!!!

(but honestly, who didn't know about Ortiz already? He went from being mediocre to superb in 0 seconds flat, and then fell back down to earth as quickly as he rose...my guess is he knew that his name would appear on the 2003 list, so he stopped using so that he wouldn't further implicate himself when the sh*t hit the fan)

they were assured the results of the test would never be released...if they are found to be using steroids outside of this test...yes i agree...but this, in retrospect....appears to be entrapment, and that is also 'cheating'(ie. illegal)

???? Hey they cheated and deserve to be exposed. My question is why wait till now? Boston championships = cheating!!

PTR

they were assured the results of the test would never be released...if they are found to be using steroids outside of this test...yes i agree...but this, in retrospect....appears to be entrapment, and that is also 'cheating'(ie. illegal)

And videotaping the other teams signals didn't really help the Patriots. :flirt: You're right that this evidence should not, and will not, be used against them in a legal sense. But the fact is they were juicin' when the won the World Series in '04 and probably in '07 too. Cheaters...plain and simple. Boston teams can't win the big one without a little edge.

PTR

In my best Nelson Muntz...HAW HAW!

Let's go Yankees!!!!

(but honestly, who didn't know about Ortiz already? He went from being mediocre to superb in 0 seconds flat, and then fell back down to earth as quickly as he rose...my guess is he knew that his name would appear on the 2003 list, so he stopped using so that he wouldn't further implicate himself when the sh*t hit the fan)

I, for one, thought Ortiz was one of the "stand up" guys in baseball. I was shocked when they said he tested positive. I also thought the same thing about Palmiero. :flirt: The bad thing is how he said he has to find out what he tested positive for and he'll be up front about everything. When you test positive, they notify you. He already was notified in 2003 and is just trying to make it through this media circus.