Wow wow wow

Beerball

That takes a level of sickness that is beyond anything comprehensible to me.

It shows that we have non-humans living among us. I don't know what they are, but they aren't human. We should exterminate such creatures like we would if they were rats.

That is nothing short of a miracle.

It shows that we have non-humans living among us. I don't know what they are, but they aren't human. We should exterminate such creatures like we would if they were rats.

What he said. :pirate:

Scary... Really scary to me if you take into account that my wife is 8 months pregnant.

Don't let her be friends with any of those wierd latch-on types. In these cases, it's usually someone they know.

And congrats! Our little sweetie is 4 months old. It's the best, Jerry, THE BEST!

Here's another MESSED UP

Horrific!

The comments below the article rant on about how developmentally challenged people should be sterilized, but that's a story (thread?) for another time.

The greed that -evidently- perpetrated the attack on the woman is the most insidious act I've ever heard of!

Don't let her be friends with any of those wierd latch-on types. In these cases, it's usually someone they know.

And congrats! Our little sweetie is 4 months old. It's the best, Jerry, THE BEST!

:pirate:

Congrats!

Here's another MESSED UP

Somebody has to be sick to perpetrate a crime like the cut out baby but this woman is obviously beyond belief.

Thanks. She doesn't have any of those "OMG you're pregnant, BFF" type friends, so i think we're good to go!

Thanks. She doesn't have any of those "OMG you're pregnant, BFF" type friends, so i think we're good to go!

The best BFFs for a pregnant wife are her friends who already have little kids. Fortunately my wife has a bunch of those.

p.s. congrats to you too Dave!