Obama certainly is bringing people together...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take offense but...anyone who expects an "informed, factual, reasoned point" should NOT be expecting to find it HERE. ;)

Now that's not fair. I've made informed, factual, reasoned points.

Three, I think. In a couple more years I hope to match Paul's record of five...

Paul's record is safe...

I like to think that I start out reasonably, but then I digress... ADD kicks in, I get mad and well... it all goes to crap because really I know, non of us have the answer, only a partial one maybe and here I go philosophically... but there is no way to tell what part is correct, so throwing crap on a wall sometimes is the only chance there is of getting something to stick, even if it is the wrong thing or just plain stinks.....

Oh my head hurts after this last post... back to editing photos.

Whatever. I pick and choose my battles and it seems to me that you would need a degree or three in economics to get your head wrapped around much of this stuff. Then again, you don't see me jumping up and down for or against any of it. That doesn't make me apathetic, but I am willing to admit my limitations (unlike some). There is no requirement that a conscientious member of society have a strong opinion on each and every issue.

As for Obama's willingness to admit ignorance, it's a welcome change. A good leader surrounds himself with smart, competent people and leans on them for advice. This is the antithesis of the 'Dear Leader' moniker that some like to label him with.

You need a "degree or three" to realize that government spending is what got us into this in the first place? Follow the Leader.

It's just that if that's their entire spiel, what exactly are they protesting? It's much like tea bagging events protesting higher taxes earlier this year. As you recall, Obama's policies were not yet in place and most of them were protesting what will turn out to be a personal tax decrease. As one not privy to their motives, it looks like they're simply protesting anything they associate with Obama, which is all well and good.

Do they know what they're protesting against? Do they support any concrete alternative? If not, simply whoopin' and hollerin' is not very constructive.

Gene, I'm sure you were aware of the true Americans protesting Bush's actions too. They do not care if someone says it's a personal tax decrease (want to go over the true numbers for average Americans, and how they are going up?), what these great Americans know is that they are sick of the lies of both parties.

Tea Parties started under Bush, and they only gained traction because the media wanted to mock them under this glorious douche bag. They gained traction under this moron because some elements, like Fox, wanted to use them against this idiot as a means of putting this moron down.

Sadly, the geniuses of this world who think this is an anti-Dem movement don't know their history. But how could they, they think taxes are going down for ordinary citizens, fail to understand this Glorious Moron is spending faster than any president in history even when you factor in inflation, and somehow can't see how dangerous this really is.

Thank God I'm leaving this mess soon. Oh, but don't worry, your policies cannot even exist in 10 years, but you can dream about them like they do in South America where they want true communism but lack the funds to do it.

You need a "degree or three" to realize that government spending is what got us into this in the first place? Follow the Leader.

Well, consumer spending and ill-advised bank loans mostly. But I don't pretend to be able to articulate the intricacies of our financial system and crisis so well as you have done here.

Gene, I'm sure you were aware of the true Americans protesting Bush's actions too. They do not care if someone says it's a personal tax decrease (want to go over the true numbers for average Americans, and how they are going up?), what these great Americans know is that they are sick of the lies of both parties.

Tea Parties started under Bush, and they only gained traction because the media wanted to mock them under this glorious douche bag. They gained traction under this moron because some elements, like Fox, wanted to use them against this idiot as a means of putting this moron down.

Sadly, the geniuses of this world who think this is an anti-Dem movement don't know their history. But how could they, they think taxes are going down for ordinary citizens, fail to understand this Glorious Moron is spending faster than any president in history even when you factor in inflation, and somehow can't see how dangerous this really is.

Thank God I'm leaving this mess soon. Oh, but don't worry, your policies cannot even exist in 10 years, but you can dream about them like they do in South America where they want true communism but lack the funds to do it.

I tried, really tried to get through this post. It's hopeless.

You better be telling the truth.