Urlacher calls Cutler a P*ssy?

Fingon

Cutler is a pusssy. But ans is right, this is very gossipy stuff.

I think the filtering of the perfectly clean word describing a cat has gone way too far. Now it's screwing up links. I fully support the benevolent dictatorial reign of our founder and benefactor, Fearless Leader. But I humbly request he and his minions review this policy. (Yes I know there is a forum for that, but this is a thread that illustrates its problems.)

Cutler is a pusssy. But ans is right, this is very gossipy stuff.

I think the filtering of the perfectly clean word describing a cat has gone way too far. Now it's screwing up links. I fully support the benevolent dictatorial reign of our founder and benefactor, Fearless Leader. But I humbly request he and his minions review this policy. (Yes I know there is a forum for that, but this is a thread that illustrates its problems.)

You are !@#$ing A right. This bull sh-- has gone too !@#$ing far.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...utlers-a-kitty/

This will probably be one of the most entertaining stories of the NFL year if it's true.

I can't wait for Cutler's response.

Unless Urlacher said it again, this is an old story. Urlacher called Cutler a kitty, when Cutler was still trying to angle his way out of Denver, and rumors were swirling that the Bears were interested. BU was defending Orton, at the time. Once the deal was made, BU backtracked, and said all the pc things about Cutler being a very prodcutive NFL QB, and how he was looking forward to playing with him...

I guess I am in the minority, but I don't blame Cutler for wanting out of Denver, and I would love to see him playing for my favorite team... he may be a kitty, but the new coach in Denver is an !@#$...I can't wait to see him fall flat on his face...