Just saw the biggest yacht I've ever seen

The Senator

NOTE: NOT OFFERED FOR CHARTER TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS.

:rolleyes::thumbsup: Alright.

I'm a sailboat guy, myself. But I wouldn't turn a trip on Linda Lou down, that's for sure.

a john boat, slim jims and milwaukees best lite

I wish I had a video camera... On Saturday a big cigarette boat came through with a smoking hot blonde in a bikini... Me and a co-worker were laughing because moving right next it as the cig boat was tied along the lock chamber wall was exactly what you described above... :thumbsup::worthy: Too funny becasue the two Billy Boobs were staring right at the blonde and almost smashed into another vessel.

Ah... The dichotomy betwen rich and poor in America come crashing together at times... God I love my job!

:rolleyes:

I wish I had a video camera... On Saturday a big cigarette boat came through with a smoking hot blonde in a bikini... Me and a co-worker were laughing because moving right next it as the cig boat was tied along the lock chamber wall was exactly what you described above... :thumbsup::thumbsup: Too funny becasue the two Billy Boobs were staring right at the blonde and almost smashed into another vessel.

Ah... The dichotomy betwen rich and poor in America come crashing together at times... God I love my job!

;)

You gotta get a webcam there so we can watch.

You gotta get a webcam there so we can watch.

They do at Locks and Dam 15 on the Upper MS (Quad Cities):

River Cams

Here it (web cam) would be deadly... We roughly do about 4 times as many pleasure craft as Locks 15 do (approx. 25k a year... Yet, I have noticed it really down in this economy... Not lockages, but number of boats at one time)... And it is freakin Chicago! ;):thumbsup:

I'm far from a tree hugger, but I love being on the water. There is nothing worse that being out on a sailboat only to be buzzed by a bunch of idiots on wave runners or having a big ass motor boat cut across my bow spewing diesel exhaust. Nothing like the peace and quite of a sail boat.

It is all relative. Sailors are the worst offenders also when they step-down their masts and head down river or up river... They still think they have the right of way. In confined waters and not under sail (even if they were) they still have to give way and be the "burden vessel" when they encounter larger less manueverable vessels. You should see the douches... Constantly doing circles acting all whiny. Hope you are not one of those sailors! ;)

;):thumbsup: Alright.

I'm a sailboat guy, myself. But I wouldn't turn a trip on Linda Lou down, that's for sure.

You may have to pick it up in Canada. :thumbsup:

NOTE: NOT OFFERED FOR CHARTER TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS.

What the phuck is up with that? USCG reg of some sort that it doesn't pass? I notice it is registered in the Cayman Islands or is that the civil ensign flag for the British Virgin Islands? I can't make out the crest on the field of red.

Cayman Islands Flags

BV Islands Flags

Look for the merchant flags.

I wonder why they don't have it listed under "flag" at the Linda Lou website?

??

I'm far from a tree hugger, but I love being on the water. There is nothing worse that being out on a sailboat only to be buzzed by a bunch of idiots on wave runners or having a big ass motor boat cut across my bow spewing diesel exhaust. Nothing like the peace and quite of a sail boat.

I'm with you. :w00t: