Just saw the biggest yacht I've ever seen

The Senator

Uh oh...I think SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBY may be after me... :thumbsup:

Linda Lou

America's largest yachts #32

What it's doing here, I haven't a clue - other than getting refueled by two NOCO tanker trucks!

Apparently it came down thru the Seaway...

ShipWatcher

Can't find a 'build' cost (somewhere 'North' of $30M, I'm sure) costs $495K/week to charter.

Wow! Just freakin' wow.

Maybe T.O found a place to live? :rolleyes:

it is owned by Doug and Linda Von Allmen and is apparently their 4th yacht:

Von Allmen Holdings, Inc.

Incorporated by Douglas J Von Allmen, Linda Von Allmen, Philip G Kaplan, Von Allmen Holdings, Inc. is located at 9 Isla Bahia Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. Von Allmen Holdings, Inc. was incorporated on Monday, April 23, 2007 in the State of FL and is currently active. Nrai Services, Inc. represents Von Allmen Holdings, Inc. as their registered agent.

Two freakin' NOCO tankers full of diesel sitting alongside that thing - I'm guessing the owner has money to "waste"! :rolleyes:

And I can have a boat with just as much luxury that can go all the same places and the wind is free so I've got more money to "waste" on better things and I don't pollute.

What it's doing here, I haven't a clue - other than getting refueled by two NOCO tanker trucks!

I won't go into details, except that I've dealt with NOCO, in manufacturing and selling them tankwagon quantities of lube additives.

Personally, I would not patronize any of their WNY retail gasoline outlets.

My point is I don't need a !@#$ing planet killing monstrosity to consider having a luxury boat. 38' Catalina to my is more luxury that that massive waste of water displacement.

This living in San Fran thing is going to your head. Since when have you become a tree-hugger?

:rolleyes:

it is owned by Doug and Linda Von Allmen and is apparently their 4th yacht:

Von Allmen Holdings, Inc.

Incorporated by Douglas J Von Allmen, Linda Von Allmen, Philip G Kaplan, Von Allmen Holdings, Inc. is located at 9 Isla Bahia Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. Von Allmen Holdings, Inc. was incorporated on Monday, April 23, 2007 in the State of FL and is currently active. Nrai Services, Inc. represents Von Allmen Holdings, Inc. as their registered agent.

this is a lie ..... an absolute untruth as it is mine all mine :rolleyes:

This living in San Fran thing is going to your head. Since when have you become a tree-hugger?

I'm far from a tree hugger, but I love being on the water. There is nothing worse that being out on a sailboat only to be buzzed by a bunch of idiots on wave runners or having a big ass motor boat cut across my bow spewing diesel exhaust. Nothing like the peace and quite of a sail boat.

I'm far from a tree hugger, but I love being on the water. There is nothing worse that being out on a sailboat only to be buzzed by a bunch of idiots on wave runners or having a big ass motor boat cut across my bow spewing diesel exhaust. Nothing like the peace and quite of a sail boat.

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DAMNED KIDS!