Bills sign WR Shaine Smith

scribo

They'll respond by signing a CB.

I know, earlier in the offseason, i really thought we were going to sign Cato June or the guy from Jacksonville. Derrick Brooks is still available, we should at least talk to him. As far as backup QB, no matter who, your backup is, if you need him to play, you're in a bad situation. They signed Fitzpatrick so there would be no more controversy for the starting QB position

Somebody let the guys at OBD know that we need more linebackers and a back up qb. We are more than covered at the WR position. Thanks.

It seems that your solution the LB problem is to bring in a complete scrubeenie who will take away reps from the real candidates. That doesn't seem to be a good idea to me.

Newly acquired receiver Shaine Smith made a nice reception during 11-on-11, but after Huggins left practice Buffalo was again down to six healthy receivers with P.K. Sam and Steve Johnson still on the shelf, and James Hardy and C.J. Hawthorne still on PUP. Huggins left practice due to a stomach illness.

In a league where more than half the plays from scrimmage feature at least 3 wide receivers, having only six healthy ones is a huge strain on the few who can practice. All that running in the heat...hope the extra workload for the healthy guys doesn't cause us a rash of hamstring injuries or the like.

It seems that your solution the LB problem is to bring in a complete scrubeenie who will take away reps from the real candidates. That doesn't seem to be a good idea to me.

Nice word! It has a certain Continental flair..."The 2009 Scrubeenie Targa tops out at 189 mph."