Going to be in Louisville, what to do?

Beerball

The Louisville Slugger factory tour and museum tour is actually pretty cool.

I know, I took the tour and stuff when I was there about 10 years ago. I hope beerball takes my advice and picks me up a personalized bat. Selfish bastage probably won't though...

Mingia, do you ever think of anybody besides yourself?

Is a bat something you can carry on to a plane? Seriously - I suppose you could attempt to hijack the flight by using it to threaten the crew. I'm too lazy to go out to TSA site and check - not to mention as a very frequent flier I do not want to somehow draw attention to myself.

Is a bat something you can carry on to a plane? Seriously - I suppose you could attempt to hijack the flight by using it to threaten the crew. I'm too lazy to go out to TSA site and check - not to mention as a very frequent flier I do not want to somehow draw attention to myself.

He would probably have to check it through just like golf clubs, but that's fine if does that, I mean he's getting the bat for me! :pirate:

They won't let you carry on one of the mini versions.

He would probably have to check it through just like golf clubs, but that's fine if does that, I mean he's getting the bat for me! :pirate:

I'm not getting you a bat, just like I'm not getting anything useful out of this thread.

14 posts and besides the bat and whiskey tour not a word about the city. Is it that dull?

PTR

Pretty much - IMO lexington has more to offer .... though I will say the region is very pretty ... rolling hills and horse farms.

there are some pretty good (ahem) gentlemen's establishments there. also, just across the river in Indiana, there is a Caesars Palace. there is also an area of downtown with several restaurants and bars. go to the maker's mark restaurant there and have maker's cigar and some whiskey...good stuff.