Bills Twitter from S.I.'s Peter King

Did anyone see Peter King at the camp? Would there be an opportunity for some fans to talk with him? Is the press pretty well separated? I've never been to camp at SJF, so I don't know the layout.

It depends. When they're inside the stadium, the media is on the home sideline; in previous years, I've chatted with a few guys as they wandered by the front of the stands. However, someone as high-profile as King would probably try to steer clear of all the people calling his name from the bleachers ...

Over on the grass, they're in between the two fields, but instructed to move behind the end zone nearest the crowd if they take a phone call. That's what the training camp release says, anyway.

Of course, if you know them, you might also convince them to wander up into the bleachers and visit for a spell ... ;)

(Thanks again, guys.)

Peter King likes Fitzpatrick's strong arm.

Vic comments on how horrible he looks.

Graham mentions him being off target and not so strong armed.

Is this progress or is King full 'o crap?

It probably depends, in large part, what day and session the reporter attend, and when he/she was watching the QBs. Making wild assumptions about the worth of a player based on one, or two, bad (or terrific) days in Training Camp isn't exactly high quality analysis. A player can look really good at one session, and really horrible in another, especially this early into camp.

I tend to pay attention to the observations in TC reports, but not so much to the reporters' conclusions.

(Except for Lori's, or course. Her judgment I trust! ;) )