You Ain't Gotta Go Home But You Gotta Get Up Outta Here!

Can we keep the illegals that want to work and send the deadbeats that don't to Mehico?

Why stop with letting the illegals that want to work stay and sending the ones that don't want to work back to Mexico?

I say go a step further and let the illegals that want to work stay and send the ones that don't want to work back to Mexico...with the American citizens that don't want to work

Can we keep the illegals that want to work and send the deadbeats that don't to Mehico?

Worried about having to do your own gardening? ;)

It is not a stereotype. Every single gardener they have had here in my apartment complex that I have attempted to talk to can't speak English.

A friend of mine's father was a gardener and later repaired gardening tools and lawnmowers. His father was Japanese. Luckily he retired before the field was taken over by illegals.

Worried about having to do your own gardening? ;)

It is not a stereotype. Every single gardener they have had here in my apartment complex that I have attempted to talk to can't speak English.

A friend of mine's father was a gardener and later repaired gardening tools and lawnmowers. His father was Japanese. Luckily he retired before the field was taken over by illegals.

And you are just stupid enough to believe that too...