TKO says WASSSUP to Bills fans!

hmmm.

nobody else thinks that is pretty cool and interesting?

Actually I do, TKO was a great Bills player, class act and tremendous player. Glad to hear he doesn't hold a grudge with us fans.

TKO was a fan favorite here, before he was even a Bill. Remember, he said when deciding on signing with the Bills he took into account the treatment we gave him when he came as a Bengal just before he became free agent. Bills fan were cheering him and telling him we wanted him to become a Bill.

Last year after the SF game ( yes that disaster ), a ton of fans were chanting TKO in the tunnel endzone. He came over and signed for a couple kids. I said, Takeo we miss you, and he replied " Thanks man my heart is still in Buffalo ". That dude loved playing here even though we never made it to the playoffs. Nate Clements showed lots of love after that game to. Thats how it should be...nothing drives me more crazy than going to a Sabres game and listening to people boo someone they worshipped a year prior.

Hell yea TKO loved us.

This was his quote after the San Fran/Buffalo game last year:

"We actually did two days of red zone work, somewhat on Thursday and then a true red zone day on Friday," Spikes said. "He(edit: San Fran Def. Coord.) can tell us what they're going to run, but a lot of people don't tell you why they'll run it versus certain stuff. And for him to be able to put us in that position, that's the reason why we're going to be effective in the red zone. We saw that. Certain calls you're going to be able to see certain stuff."

I figure he was trying to do us a huge favor by letting us know that our redzone offense was easily predictable by an opposing coach. Not that most semi-knowledgeable fans didn't strongly suspect/know that anyways.

Here's the link to the story:

http://www.buffalonews.com/467/story/509599.html

It would be nice to have him here adding some personality on defense, I think he'd help keep those guys fired up. I agree that I'd rather have him than Ellison. TO on offense, TKO on defense would've been great.

Hell yea TKO loved us.

This was his quote after the San Fran/Buffalo game last year:

"We actually did two days of red zone work, somewhat on Thursday and then a true red zone day on Friday," Spikes said. "He(edit: San Fran Def. Coord.) can tell us what they're going to run, but a lot of people don't tell you why they'll run it versus certain stuff. And for him to be able to put us in that position, that's the reason why we're going to be effective in the red zone. We saw that. Certain calls you're going to be able to see certain stuff."

I figure he was trying to do us a huge favor by letting us know that our redzone offense was easily predictable by an opposing coach. Not that most semi-knowledgeable fans didn't strongly suspect/know that anyways.

Here's the link to the story:

http://www.buffalonews.com/467/story/509599.html

It would be nice to have him here adding some personality on defense, I think he'd help keep those guys fired up. I agree that I'd rather have him than Ellison. TO on offense, TKO on defense would've been great.

TKO was like a Chris Spielman and a Bryce Paup. A great player and person whose career was strongly affected by injuries.

I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY wish we brought him back...I would MUCH rather have him starting instead of Ellison, even if TKO was only at 70%, he is still better than Ellison!

;)

IIRC TKO was an outside linebacker. Ellison is an OLB. And Poz starts inside

:thumbsup:

IIRC TKO was an outside linebacker. Ellison is an OLB. And Poz starts inside

ok, so what are you trying to say???

i said, i wish we brought him back to play on the outside instead of Ellison.

so yes, TKO was an OLB, so is Ellison...therefore, I would rather have Spikes than Ellison! Where does Poz even come into the conversation here???

;)

Spikes - Poz - Kawika ... looks like a nice corps to me.