July 28th: Favre staying retired

Lori

http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=3077

Judd just received a phone call from Brad Childress who said he talked to Brett Favre and that he was informed that Favre is staying retired. Childress cited the daily grind both mentally and physically as part of the reason why Favre remained retired.

"Judd" is Judd Zulgad, the Strib's Vikings beat writer.

EDIT: Surprise, surprise. Aug. 18: Favre signs with Minnesota, forcing an edit to the title of this thread. Good call, bills44.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanna talk about a huge knee to the balls of the Vikings. Ouch... Brad had best start repairing the psyche of his qb's right now! Also, anyone think they may turn their attention to Vick now?

Wanna talk about a huge knee to the balls of the Vikings. Ouch... Brad had best start repairing the psyche of his qb's right now! Also, anyone think they may turn their attention to Vick now?

I hope it is them. I really hope it isn't the Steelers, as I'm a Steeler fan, too.

Any clinical psychologists out there? What on earth did he stand to gain by all of this - if anything, he made himself look even more foolish than if he were to have signed. Right about now, Brad Childress has to be thinking about what a dick tease Favre is.

Favre teased Childress until the last possible second and left him with blue balls and 2 QBs that no longer trust him.

"I thought you wanted it Brett?"

"Sorry, Chilly....I'm just not into bald guys."

Any clinical psychologists out there? What on earth did he stand to gain by all of this - if anything, he made himself look even more foolish than if he were to have signed. Right about now, Brad Childress has to be thinking about what a dick tease Favre is.

Favre teased Childress until the last possible second and left him with blue balls and 2 QBs that no longer trust him.

"I thought you wanted it Brett?"

"Sorry, Chilly....I'm just not into bald guys."

exactly what i was thinking, but at least now espn can report on something else!

http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=3077

"Judd" is Judd Zulgad, the Strib's Vikings beat writer.

Favre will probably show up the Saturday before the first game and be shocked the team has gone on with other plans.

I hope it is them. I really hope it isn't the Steelers, as I'm a Steeler fan, too.

:wallbash:

I'd love to see him sign with the

! One dog pound visit a year!! :lol: