Freak Accident

Before you read the link...let me tell you all...

This girl, Angela, that you about to read about is originally from Florida and moved to Hawaii. Her next destination...was Buffalo. She moved from Hawaii to Buffalo around April-May. I was her first friend in Buffalo about 2-3 months ago and I showed her around. We drank beers, watched beerfest. I tried to convert her into a Bills fan. Being from Hawaii... she always went to the pro bowl. And then this happened 2 weeks ago. I just found out last night and I was heart broken. The worst part is - she was going to move back to Buffalo - tomorrow. :unsure:

http://www.the370z.com/lounge-off-topic/67...ard-winner.html

obviously she didn't handle her liquor too well

i hate to see young kids die, especially good friends.

Wow... That is sad. Truly sad. Sorry for your loss. Being young I suppose a lot of ous have cheated death. Most of the time it boils down to situational awareness which I fear is on the decline. Just a few years back a teenage girl was riding her bike through though the town I live in. All car traffic was stopped for a Union Pacific freight train rapidly making itself through one of the town's main grade crossings. The girl had her I-pod type device on and head down and never saw what was in front of her as she ran right into the freight train!! Driver's were honking their horns and what not, happened within seconds... A police officer was stuck in traffic and got out and tried to stop her, but it was too late.

:unsure::wallbash:

Not a whole lot of sympathy on that message board. Albeit very sad, something was going to get her sooner or later doing that kinda thing. Didn't know the girl but being a heavy partier + wreck less is a bad combo.