Next Food Network Star

Dante

Gotta say the blonde girl has come on strong and a bit of a milf. Other guy a bit too generic/vanilla for me. I'd would say the milf is a 2 1/2 point favorite

Agreed. Blonde lady (Melissa) deserves to win. She actually is one of the best pure chefs on the show, even though her thing is being a "home cook."

I'd also like to add that "The Next Food Network Star" is the best show on that channel.

better than "Good Eats"?

You know my wife still watches good eats and I used to like it but now I'm just kind of tired of his schtick. And I don't know if you noticed but there are a shiit load of commercials on that show. Alton must make a ton of coin.

Triple D is a fun show. Guy has taken his victory on Next Food Network Star

and really run with it.

As far as this season, I like Jeffery. He has a 'presence' on camera.

But Melissa is very good too.

She has made the adjustment from 'frantic' to controlled,

so that has played well with the judges.

Mrs. Lew loves this show, so we watch it every week.

You know my wife still watches good eats and I used to like it but now I'm just kind of tired of his schtick. And I don't know if you noticed but there are a shiit load of commercials on that show. Alton must make a ton of coin.

Agreed; Good Eats grew old for me too.

I've started watching "Chopped," which is a great show--but produces pretty much inedible food.

I've started watching "Chopped," which is a great show--but produces pretty much inedible food.

One of my favs as well. It has to be the hardest competition out there for food. Can't imagine trying to put together something half decent with some of the ingredients they are given. Especially with the time constraints.

If I want or need any information on food I go to my own kitchen. :rolleyes: I really don't watch the channel too much anymore. It's mostly about personality and not so much about food. My favorite on there was Mario Batali because he actually cooked some very interesting authentic Italian food on there.