Obama invites Cambridge Mass Sgt & Gates Jr over

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...who's the biggest fag? Bud Light? :flirt:

Buckler is NA beer, so that's even worse than Bud Light. Maybe Joe was driving.

As wimpy as Bud Light is (very freaking wimpy), I'd drink it over a Blue Moon, which I find undrinkable.

Buckler is NA beer, so that's even worse than Bud Light. Maybe Joe was driving.

As wimpy as Bud Light is (very freaking wimpy), I'd drink it over a Blue Moon, which I find undrinkable.

Blue Moon is Molson right? On another note, I never knew Saranac beer was brewed by Utica Club.

Blue Moon is Molson right?

No it's some orange fruity flavored sort of thing. I know because I have a buddy who would stop by my house and if I wasn't around he'd always leave an empty one on the table outside to let me know he'd been drinking beer on my patio while I was gone.

Blue Moon is Molson right? On another note, I never knew Saranac beer was brewed by Utica Club.

It is brewed by Molson.

As Simon notes, most drink it with fruit (orange is common). Fruity beer is way more gay than light beer (which is quite gay as well).

It is brewed by Molson.

As Simon notes, most drink it with fruit (orange is common). Fruity beer is way more gay than light beer (which is quite gay as well).

Since when. It was made by Coors.

It is a german wheat beer which is good with some dishes. It actually is a lot less fruity than some of the german beers.

Since when. It was made by Coors.

It is a german wheat beer which is good with some dishes. It actually is a lot less fruity than some of the german beers.

Was brewed by Coors. Now brewed by Molson Coors Brewing Company (merged 2005). I believe it is brewed at facilities that used to be Coors and Molson, now. In Canada is is called Rickard's White.

And it does have orange and coriander added.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Moon_(beer)

So, basically it is to Belgian White as Miller Chill and Bud Light Lime are to Corona (not that Corona doesn't suck on its own).

It is brewed by Molson.

Blue Moon is basically a "wheat beer" or hefeweizen and IMO is way less gay than light beer. It's also stronger and has more alcohol content at 5.4 than regular domestic beers like Budweiser, let alone Bud Light. Some wheat beers are awesome. The lemon is good in it, but not necessary, not much different than lime in a Mexican beer. The orange is just for show.

Blue Moon is basically a "wheat beer" or hefeweizen and IMO is way less gay than light beer. It's also stronger and has more alcohol content at 5.4 than regular domestic beers like Budweiser, let alone Bud Light. Some wheat beers are awesome. The lemon is good in it, but not necessary, not much different than lime in a Mexican beer. The orange is just for show.

Blue moon is delicious but not something I'd want to drink all day. To be honest their aren't many beers I don't like. Although, I can't really tolerate Heineken.

No really what was Uncle Joe doing there. Was he there to even out the racial differences? :doh:

Biden is an "everyman", who even the officer said lightened up the conversation with some jokes, and was very kind to his family during the tour of the White House. Obama can be a little stiff at times, and there probably was the thought that having just Obama there with his friend Gates might be perceived as ganging up on the officer, even though that was not the intention.

Biden is an "everyman", who even the officer said lightened up the conversation with some jokes, and was very kind to his family during the tour of the White House. Obama can be a little stiff at times, and there probably was the thought that having just Obama there with his friend Gates might be perceived as ganging up on the officer, even though that was not the intention.

So it was done to even up the race thing. Got it, that's what I thought.