Obama invites Cambridge Mass Sgt & Gates Jr over

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to WH for a beer.

I wonder if he will have a sit down with some of our more vocal PPP combatants? It could do no harm.

Oh look! Obama is friends with yet another hater of the "white man". Sorry, but I'm not buying the "let's all sit down for a beer because, hey...I'm just a regular guy too" act.

The guy jumps to the conclusion that the whites involved (oops! one of which was Puerto Rican) were of course being racists. But it's apparently ok since he is a black man. It's become clear that no apology is necessary when you were brought up by the teachings of Reverend Wright.

Oh look! Obama is friends with yet another hater of the "white man". Sorry, but I'm not buying the "let's all sit down for a beer because, hey...I'm just a regular guy too" act.

The guy jumps to the conclusion that the whites involved (oops! one of which was Puerto Rican) were of course being racists. But it's apparently ok since he is a black man. It's become clear that no apology is necessary when you were brought up by the teachings of Reverend Wright.

:wallbash:

He has a mostly white cabinet just to make people think he's a regular guy. He even went out and got a white mom. Poser.

He has a mostly white cabinet just to make people think he's a regular guy. He even went out and got a white mom. Poser.

You got me there. The chosen one IS half white. I forgot all about that white grandmother of his too. You know, the one he threw under the bus in his support over his racist spiritual leader of 20 years.

The ONE time the chosen one goes off script he reveals racist feelings towards white people. He automatically jumps to the conclusion that whites were being racist yet AGAIN. Isn't THAT being racist towards the "white" people involved? And no apology is even warranted???? If the fact that he said those things, and the fact that he's got long time friends who preach HATRED towards white people doesn't give you a window into the chosen one's true feelings than there's nothing more to discuss.

The chosen one IS half white.

The ONE time the chosen one goes off script he reveals racist feelings towards white people. He automatically jumps to the conclusion that whites were being racist yet AGAIN. Isn't THAT being racist towards the "white" people involved? And no apology is even warranted???? If the fact that he said those things, and the fact that he's got long time friends who preach HATRED towards white people doesn't give you a window into the chosen one's true feelings than there's nothing more to discuss.

So Obama hates all of his "white" relatives?

Fox News host: Obama is "a racist"

Glenn Beck claims president has "a deep-seated hatred for white people"

Glenn Beck made the statement during a guest appearance Tuesday on the "Fox & Friends" morning show. He said Obama has exposed himself as a person with "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

The Police have tendencies to over react and Gates also over reacted. Two wrongs don't make Beck right or Obama a racist.

So which beer was is it Colt 45 or Sam Adams?

So Obama hates all of his "white" relatives?

Fox News host: Obama is "a racist"

Glenn Beck claims president has "a deep-seated hatred for white people"

Glenn Beck made the statement during a guest appearance Tuesday on the "Fox & Friends" morning show. He said Obama has exposed himself as a person with "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

The Police have tendencies to over react and Gates also over reacted. Two wrongs don't make Beck right or Obama a racist.

So which beer was is it Colt 45 or Sam Adams?

Maybe you missed the saying that "You Can Tell A Lot About A Person By the Company They Keep". Reverse racism is still racism and you can be half black and still have deep down hatred towards whites. He most likely doesn't have the same level of hatred as Gates and Wright, but the guy clearly has a "problem" with white people.

I'm guessing if Obama peed on your leg and told you it was raining your reply would be..."Wow, you're right! I wished I'd brought my umbrella."

Listen to the tape and then see, once again you are jumping to conclusions.

Glen Beck is a right wing tool... he makes Obermann look almost credible. Please, you actually listen to this knuckle dragger.

Glen Beck is a freaking baffoon. He's a clown act. But that doesn't mean that the chosen one doesn't have, as the clown said, a "deep-seated" hatred towards white America. It's a fact that Obama has STILL never apologized for making that racist insinuation towards the cops. It's a fact that his long time buddies HATE the "evil white man". They not only hate them, they get up on podiums and proclaim their hatreds towards white men. So Obama doesn't share any of these same feelings? You're kidding me, right?

BTW, here's a serious question...who's worse, the people who listen to that knuckle dragger clown or the people who listed to the radical hate speech of Wright, Ayers and Gates?

Maybe you missed the saying that "You Can Tell A Lot About A Person By the Company They Keep". Reverse racism is still racism and you can be half black and still have deep down hatred towards whites. He most likely doesn't have the same level of hatred as Gates and Wright, but the guy clearly has a "problem" with white people.

I'm guessing if Obama peed on your leg and told you it was raining your reply would be..."Wow, you're right! I wished I'd brought my umbrella."

Did you lose your tin foil hat?

Are you saying this becasue Bush was accused of being racist?

My opinion is that IF any of them is racist it would be Gates and the cop overreacted as well.

Answer this ..... If Obama IS racist then WHY did he select Joe Biden as a running mate?

Glen Beck is a right wing tool... he makes Obermann look almost credible. Please, you actually listen to this knuckle dragger.

I didn't know he had a 315 area code!!!

Glen Beck is a freaking baffoon. He's a clown act. But that doesn't mean that the chosen one doesn't have, as the clown said, a "deep-seated" hatred towards white America. It's a fact that Obama has STILL never apologized for making that racist insinuation towards the cops. It's a fact that his long time buddies HATE the "evil white man". They not only hate them, they get up on podiums and proclaim their hatreds towards white men. So Obama doesn't share any of these same feelings? You're kidding me, right?

BTW, here's a serious question...who's worse, the people who listen to that knuckle dragger clown or the people who listed to the radical hate speech of Wright, Ayers and Gates?

Wright and Ayers are just as bad... Not sure about Gates... so far I have not heard any radical hate speech out of him, though that doesn't mean he hasn't...