McCargo is motivated

Fingon

Nice to see McCargo's name mentioned two or three times in Chris Brown's "Day 3 Notes". It's been so long since I've heard anything positive about the young man that merely seeing his name in print is a plus. I'm so hopeful for him, because I'm really not comfortable with the Bills' run-stopping effort. Maybe with Stroud being hurt for a couple of days, we'll see more mention of McCargo because of more playing time.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right, here is a player that the Bills couldn't get rid of last year as he failed the physical going to the colts and was fined by the Bills for being overweight....first round bust or what? The other issue is that he has been unable to stay healthy...so he has to know that the writing is on the wall...perform or be cut...

The guy should have never been drafted in the 1st round. I love the "unmotivated" label to cover up for a guy with overvalued talent.

Are you kidding? McCargo has the most talent at DT on our roster, including Stroud. Stroud is a much better player, but there isn't anyone out there quicker and faster than McCargo. The guy has all the talent in the world and hasn't put it together. I hope next time you'd watch a little more instead of making up incorrect facts.

I can't wait to be "re-programed" so I can fully appreciate McCargo's first round greatness:

McCargo

With regard to all of McCargo's "re-energization", don't you have to have energy in the first place, before you can get re-energized? I'm still partially blind due to all of the "flashes of brilliance" John has shown.

Polian still has to be chuckling, after he found out he wasn't even worth a fourth round draft choice.

Are you kidding? McCargo has the most talent at DT on our roster, including Stroud. Stroud is a much better player, but there isn't anyone out there quicker and faster than McCargo. The guy has all the talent in the world and hasn't put it together. I hope next time you'd watch a little more instead of making up incorrect facts.

Watch a little more what? Where are the John McCargo highlite reels you are referring to?

"Incorrect facts"?

"Are you kidding?"

Polian still has to be chuckling, after he found out he wasn't even worth a fourth round draft choice.

Why would Polian be chuckling? He must have seen something he liked, if he was willing to offer a 4th rounder for him. The bulging disc didn't happen on the plane ride to Indy.

BTW, just to clear up some confusion, McCargo is in the 4th year of his 5-year rookie deal. He's not in a contract year.

Why would Polian be chuckling? He must have seen something he liked, if he was willing to offer a 4th rounder for him. The bulging disc didn't happen on the plane ride to Indy.

If for no other reason than the fact that the Brandon Bunch even tried to swindle him.

The best eff up of all time has to be Charley Casserly using his #1 expansion draft pick on Tony Boselli. Strange that the Texans are outpacing the Bills now. I never thought I'd see that.

If for no other reason than the fact that the Brandon Bunch even tried to swindle him.

Because "the Brandon Bunch" knew McCargo had a bulging disc but didn't think that Polian would do an MRI on him? Hey, it's a theory.

The best eff up of all time has to be Charley Casserly using his #1 expansion draft pick on Tony Boselli. Strange that the Texans are outpacing the Bills now. I never thought I'd see that.

Do you define "outpacing" as "doing virtually no better (1 win more over the last 3 years and no playoff appearances in their history), although having the #1 overall draft pick twice?" If so, then I agree. :rolleyes:

Because "the Brandon Bunch" knew McCargo had a bulging disc but didn't think that Polian would do an MRI on him? Hey, it's a theory.

Do you define "outpacing" as "doing virtually no better (1 win more over the last 3 years and no playoff appearances in their history), although having the #1 overall draft pick twice?" If so, then I agree. ;)

Texans = going up; definite pieces in place

Bills = going somewhere