McCargo is motivated

Fingon

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's either make plays or go home," McCargo said. "They gave me another opportunity to come out here and play. I've got to make the best of it. If I don't, I could be suiting up somewhere else."

Yeah, like the UFL if he's lucky.

"Once I started looking at football like it is, a business, a lot of stuff was able to roll off my shoulders more. That's why I look at it like this: If you do what you're supposed to be doing, you'll be here; if not, you won't. If I don't do what I'm supposed to do, that's on me."

sometimes it just takes a couple years for things to click for some people.

Isn't this actually a contract year for him? That's probably the only reason he's motivated.

If he doesn't perform in a contract year, he most certainly never will, or is he another Mike Williams who got all his money for something he did in college?

Any production out of this stiff will be considered a bonus. Thanks Marv.

And what a wasted pick. They traded up to get him also I believe.

Buffalo should as a policy NEVER trade up, only trade down and whenever possible.

The guy should have never been drafted in the 1st round. I love the "unmotivated" label to cover up for a guy with overvalued talent.

He was good in college... because he played on the same line as Mario Williams.

"It's either make plays or go home," McCargo said. "They gave me another opportunity to come out here and play. I've got to make the best of it. If I don't, I could be suiting up somewhere else."

It would've been Indy, but he didn't pass the physical. Let's hope that the reason for that was we were able to keep a guy who would end up being a good football player and shake off the "bust" title.