Vick reinstated on conditional basis

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills say they are, but the players don't seem to be. Owens and Wilson have already given their support for Vick

Won't happen though, too much negative reaction to him, it would wipe out all the good reaction to TO being signed (which was to wipe away the bad reactions to keeping DJ)

Also, they seem to like Fitzgerald, they did sign him early in FA and he is from an Ivy league school, plus they are comfortable with Hamdan

Yeah, that's it. It has nothing to do with the fact that he is a #1 WR.

I just hope when it does happen, all the idiots that are against it don't jump back on the bandwagon when we're hoisting the Lombardi.

Yea Vick is not the final piece to a championship but thanks for playing :rolleyes::wallbash: :wallbash:

I think Vick has done his time and should be allowed back. I don't condone what he did, nor do I fully know what went on, but if guys like Pacman, Lewis, and others get less sentences, for doing harm (or attempting to do harm) to another human being, theres something wrong. Vick should have run a human fighting ring and killed off the losers, he would have a lesser punishment

he wouldnt be used as a qb, except maybe in the wildcat offense.

he could be used ALL over the field though. running back, wide receiver, slot receiver, flanker, fullback in a 2-back set, special teams...

he has the athletic ability that makes opposing defenses game-plan for that alone, his athletic ability and what he can do with the ball in his hands.

i would be open to bringing him in for a year and seeing what we can do with him. ill say this: our wildcat would look way better with vick, marshawn, freddy and roscoe (he used to be a qb, and would be better suited than trent)...than miami's with ronnie, chad, ricky and pat white.

about roscoe:

HIGH SCHOOL: Miami Senior...the No. 4 prospect in Dade County by the Miami Herald, as well as No. 10 in the state...rated the No. 67 overall prospect in Florida, regardless of position, by SuperPrep... listed as the No. 3 athlete on the Florida Times-Union Super 75 list... listed as the No. 81 overall player in the South by BorderWars.com... although his team went 7-6 during his senior season, he led them to the District title and the third round of the Class 6A Playoffs...was perhaps the most explosive running and passing quarterback in Florida during the 2000 season, passing for 2,201 yards and rushing for 613 yards...a first-team Class 6A selection in 2000...during his junior season of 1999, passed for 1,400 yards and 10 touchdowns with just five interceptions while completing 78 of 136 passes... rushed 60 times for 600 yards and six touchdowns in 1999...had 10 tackles during the 1999 season...coached by Earl Tillman.

if he was used the right way...he would be the most lethal player in the nfl, beyond devin hester.

i think josh reed was a qb once too.

im gonna say that he will sign somewhere for a year and be on his best behavoir, get into shape and show his skill set once again...

...tony dungy will come out of retirement to take over a decent team (bills?), sign vick...and turn him into a pro-bowl, playoff winning, quarterback, once again.

Calling people names makes others look smarter.

Starting threads with misleading thread titles to gain attention...I can't imagine why people would get upset with you.

"Vick is going to be a Bill"

Guest dog14787
He is going to be willing to take back-up money and we have no real good back-up options. Fitzgerald and Hamdan suck and DJ is not going to hang his job on those boys this season. Stock the team with talent and let the coaches sort out where they go has been the theme.

GO Bills!!

I've followed the Atalanta Falcons and Michael Vick for a long time. Trust me SKOOB, we do not want Vick as our QB and we don't need him for our run game. Its just not happening because we basically have zero use for him here in Buffalo.

Starting threads with misleading thread titles to gain attention...I can't imagine why people would get upset with you.

I really think he is going to be, I just see signs & hear whispers. Nothing concrete or set in stone but you can bet Vick's agents phone is ringing and (716) is an exchange on there.

no kidding...it's bad enough he supports that scumbag (and he's a parent?)..and then he has to start threads with titles that are nothing more than lies. I think he just loves the attention...makes him feel important that he can piss off decent human beings