Is there any other QB in the league you wouldnt ..

daquixers

To be fair, I don't think he's cocky at all. The Pats are like what the Yankees used to be...You hated the team for winning so much, but you couldn't hate the players because they were classy. The only guy I hate on the Pats is that cheap shot artist Harrison. Someone should wreck his hip again.

PTR

To be fair, I don't think he's cocky at all.  The Pats are like what the Yankees used to be...You hated the team for winning so much, but you couldn't hate the players because they were classy.  The only guy I hate on the Pats is that cheap shot artist Harrison.  Someone should wreck his hip again.

PTR

109054[/snapback]

Are you sure you're not thinking abuot Colvin? As far as I know, Harrison never broke his hip.

... rather beat the living sh*t out of than Tom Brady. I cant stand that little cocky bastard.

108888[/snapback]

Hmmm...no, but Big Ben is a close second right now. He needs a good butt kickin just to show him he isn't invincable.

Not to mention the whole jelousy factor...

It really sucks. The two teams I hate most in the leage (NE and Pitt) are two of the best teams in the league. I can't catch a damn break.