I want to thank everyone for their Training Camp updates....

you guys and gals are providing a service that alot of us really appreciate....there is alot of garbage that we have to wade through to get good bills information, but all of these reports are simply outstanding.....

Steely....great photo's

Ans4e64....nice reporting....

to the others that i am getting through now....please keep up the good work....it is greatly appreciated for those of us that cannot make it to camp...

:rolleyes:

;)

you guys and gals are providing a service that alot of us really appreciate....there is alot of garbage that we have to wade through to get good bills information, but all of these reports are simply outstanding.....

Steely....great photo's

to the others that i am getting through now....please keep up the good work....it is greatly appreciated for those of us that cannot make it to camp...

:blush:

:w00t:

Much agreed!

Steely....great photo's

:unsure:

:wallbash:

A thoughtful post and one that I agree with. Those of you who attend training camp and provide photos and reports are providing a great service to the out-of-towners. So another sincere thank you for your efforts. :w00t: