Buffalo Fan gets destroyed by comedian

Just because someone stands up in front of an audience and tells jokes doesn't mean their funny. Or a comedian.

I keep wondering who in the world Dane Cook has pictures of. Dude is the most unfunny douche on the planet.

Just because someone stands up in front of an audience and tells jokes doesn't mean their funny. Or a comedian.

I keep wondering who in the world Dane Cook has pictures of. Dude is the most unfunny douche on the planet.

The worst.

Speaking of horribly unfunny comics, Jim Breuer has a new special on Comedy Central you should be sure to avoid.

he has a show on Sirius, it can be funny at times....but then it just becomes a bunch of long island guys doing what long island guys do best....talk about themselves and how cool they think they are. His show is best when he relays some SNL stories....other than that......I mean the goat boy skit was funny once or twice but it is pretty old.....

The worst.

Speaking of horribly unfunny comics, Jim Breuer has a new special on Comedy Central you should be sure to avoid.

The worst.

jim breuer is funy in interviews or on talk shows. his stand-up doesnt do as well