My observations of some things from practice today

ans4e64

Cant speak for all, but my knock off blue throwback looks just like the store bought ones, just a bit shinier. Add to the fact that it has sewn on numbers and name, Id say they are a much better options than the double the cost screen printed ones. Other than that, love the info

I know most people have seen the pictures on-line, and when they came in, took a look and thought they were nice. I'm just saying that when you're in a crowd full of the real ones, these are noticeably different.

And to the other poster that said he'd rather have these than a regular replica, I disagree. I'd rather have the $80 replica than the $40 chinese one that is discolored and incorrect. Some of the players names were very ugly. I saw a Poz one that wasn't even the same font. I saw some others with good font, and a different shade of blue.

I think you can't tell by looking at them alone in your home, but when you're around hundreds of them, you don't even have to search to pick them out. They are just a lot different, that's all.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming this was a joke..?

Poz bulked up and grew his hair long (pic courtsey of macnmotion):

http://www.macnmotion.com/billscamp2009/IMG_0901.jpg

Some have noted his similarity to Fabio (ask LABillzFan):

http://media.photobucket.com/image/fabio/e...elke/fabio2.jpg

Fabio used to be a model for romance novels covers:

http://www.thebookmuseum.com/models_fabio.htm

Laughing yet?

I know most people have seen the pictures on-line, and when they came in, took a look and thought they were nice. I'm just saying that when you're in a crowd full of the real ones, these are noticeably different.

And to the other poster that said he'd rather have these than a regular replica, I disagree. I'd rather have the $80 replica than the $40 chinese one that is discolored and incorrect. Some of the players names were very ugly. I saw a Poz one that wasn't even the same font. I saw some others with good font, and a different shade of blue.

I think you can't tell by looking at them alone in your home, but when you're around hundreds of them, you don't even have to search to pick them out. They are just a lot different, that's all.

Show me a pic of your screen printed Owens jersey in about 20 washes! My Bledsoe replica looked like ass after a season of washing spilled beer out of it.

Also, HOW YOU LIKE THE BALLS of the NFL for charging people 80 bucks for something that I would wager cost 15 to make.

I like to think that when I walk into the Bills store with my fake TO jersey it is me sticking my middle finger into the air, and saying "I am not paying that much for a jersey when the guy is going to be outta here in 3 years or less!" Which reminds me with what i saw today, I saw some poor bastard with an official Crowell jersey, and signed. Jesus, I hope the guy won that one, because if he paid 300+!? Wow what a waste.

Poz bulked up and grew his hair long (pic courtsey of macnmotion):

http://www.macnmotion.com/billscamp2009/IMG_0901.jpg

Some have noted his similarity to Fabio (ask LABillzFan):

http://media.photobucket.com/image/fabio/e...elke/fabio2.jpg

Fabio used to be a model for romance novels covers:

http://www.thebookmuseum.com/models_fabio.htm

Laughing yet?

I realize this. I was commenting on the poster claiming that Poz had actually signed a contract with a romance cover company. I am assuming that this is not, in fact, true. Get it? :rolleyes:

I realize this. I was commenting on the poster claiming that Poz had actually signed a contract with a romance cover company. I am assuming that this is not, in fact, true. Get it? :rolleyes:

He was dead serious. Poz is now a romance novel model. ;)

No I was not serious hence :rolleyes: (closest this board has to roll eyes) I added. I heard through a contact in Bills Backers his agent was working gigs for him but not specifically which companies. I assume it is the usual speaking engagements.

2.) Ryan Fitzpatrick looked pretty bad in the morning practice, and looked very good in the afternoon practice. We'll see how he progresses. Hamdan had a dreadful day. I don't know what his problem was. I've never seen him look that bad. Even when the defense had good coverage, Hamdan couldn't even scramble without tripping over air or fumbling the ball.

Thx, for the update! Hopefully Hamdan just had a major day off. Not like him at all to be fumbling.

Evans made an incredible catch right in front of where I was sitting. He was double covered by Whitner and a CB who's number I didn't see. He caught it on the corner of the 1 yard line. You should have heard the cheers. I was taking pictures throughout the practice so I can't comment on specifics. Anse did a great job with that.

I had to post my pictures in a forum that allows pictures to be posted. Here they are.

Show me a pic of your screen printed Owens jersey in about 20 washes! My Bledsoe replica looked like ass after a season of washing spilled beer out of it.

Also, HOW YOU LIKE THE BALLS of the NFL for charging people 80 bucks for something that I would wager cost 15 to make.

I like to think that when I walk into the Bills store with my fake TO jersey it is me sticking my middle finger into the air, and saying "I am not paying that much for a jersey when the guy is going to be outta here in 3 years or less!" Which reminds me with what i saw today, I saw some poor bastard with an official Crowell jersey, and signed. Jesus, I hope the guy won that one, because if he paid 300+!? Wow what a waste.

I can tell you that the real cost of those jerseys to make (in China I am sure), even with a little quality control, is less than 5 bucks. $15 my ass, not in mass quantity. The NFL is making bouqoup bucks off them.

It is like when you went to see a Who concert you could buy the knockoff shirt in the Rich parking lot for $5 bucks, cost you $50 bucks inside and the cops constantly charged with arresting the sellers of the fake ones.

Evans made an incredible catch right in front of where I was sitting. He was double covered by Whitner and a CB who's number I didn't see. He caught it on the corner of the 1 yard line. You should have heard the cheers. I was taking pictures throughout the practice so I can't comment on specifics. Anse did a great job with that.

I had to post my pictures in a forum that allows pictures to be posted. Here they are.

Some really nice pics, thanks.

so very happy it did not drizzle on you

Yeah that was over McKelvin. Great catch, terrible read by Edwards.